Groups

what ever happened to Levis Twisted jeans ?

Really wanted a pair, they were the best pair i ever had but i cant seem to find them anywhere...

I hope they havent stopped doing them ?

Thanks in advance

18 Comments

They went the way of the shell suit and can only be found in charity shops and merseyside.

I remember they were my son,s favourite jeans, but I hated ironing them they were a nightmare lol

Rofl, don't worry, they will be back in a few years, just as soon as the skinny fit crap goes back to the gutter it crawled from.

Mike..

MikeBeaver;7373376

Rofl, don't worry, they will be back in a few years, just as soon as the … Rofl, don't worry, they will be back in a few years, just as soon as the skinny fit crap goes back to the gutter it crawled from.Mike..

awful arent they!

Theres loads on ebay

and i like skin tight jeans especially jeggings

There's nothing wrong with the 'skinny' jeans!!!

Twisted jeans we're great!... They did go out of fashion as soon as they came in though!

they went out, along with Disco and Westlife.

omg i think i still have them. they really show off the shape of the leg. love the levi tv ads.

TV AD ]HERE

you still ge them look at the levi's website under engineered garments - i love the twisted jeans but kinda was put off wearing them as you can't iron them or hang them on a normal coat hanger

what size f waist are you after i might a cpl of pairs lurking about but i've just moved house so may be hard to find if i find them i'll send them if you can cover postage costs

sorry just looked at the levi website and they don;t have them anymore did last season

chemical-records.co.uk/sc/…COP

theres a pair just type engineered jeans into google

and theres loads on asos on sale

asos.com/Men…820

hope this helps

Whampyre;7373368

I remember they were my son,s favourite jeans, but I hated ironing them … I remember they were my son,s favourite jeans, but I hated ironing them they were a nightmare lol

I never iron jeans :?

cant fit into mine 28x30 though, got this in that summer ... a long time ago.

i never iron jeans either, give them a quick tumble dry, sound as a pound,

I loved these jeans aswell. i have still got them but with masses of fraying around the bottom and inside leg

Banned

Topman sell twister jeans - similar to Levis

I saw twisted fit jeans in Debenhams and Topman on Saturday, weren't Levi's though

Original Poster

Thanks guys, yeah they were my favorite jeans about 8 -10 years ago...
    Yeah quite a few on ebay, but i dont know if its the same for you guys, mine didnt have the little tightening thing some of these jeans have in the middle round the back !

nice to see the style still around... but i really liked the levis ones.

oh well might try the topman ones, try them on and see how well they fit.

crazyniz i posted links to levi ones

levi's used to be really popular.. not now tho!

no, they were a really cool hybrid of a number of classic styles
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. When will Argos' £5/£10 gift card offer likely be back?11
      2. Iphone 6 to which handset?44
      3. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?23
      4. Samsung s8 trade in34

See more discussions