What ever happened to the For Sale and Trade section?

Found 7th Jan
I've often bought things off of people on here.

Whatever happened to the FS/FT section of HUKD?

I know some people had problems with it, but I dealt with many honest people as both a seller and buyer. I think I actually sold my iPhone 4S to a nice lady from Blackpool on here.
Community Updates
Ask
12 Comments
It caused too many problems for the £0 they earnt from it so ditched it.
It was stopped.... migrated to LOKAL
Original Poster
deleted579597th Jan

Stupidest thing HUKD ever did was to get rid of it, if the sites admin had …Stupidest thing HUKD ever did was to get rid of it, if the sites admin had any foresight it could of become a very profitable part of the site and a real competitor to other selling places like on Facebook etc.. at the very least it must of driven traffic to the site. I miss it everyday, it was always my first port of call if I wanted something.

Shame! Yeah mine too!
They sold it.
Have you only just noticed it has gone? It's been nearly a year since it went!
Original Poster
cdm2220 m ago

Have you only just noticed it has gone? It's been nearly a year since it …Have you only just noticed it has gone? It's been nearly a year since it went!

To be honest....yes! I noticed when I went to sell something today. It hadn't really occurred to me before that, haha!
I used to sell my PS4 games there but since its gone they just gather dust as I don't find anywhere as easy and dont use Facebook etc
Some brilliant people decided it was a good idea to move it to some odd website.

Well done to the people with these great ideas and designs. Give them a medal

If a website ain't broken don't try and fix it.
Edited by: "MrMan2011" 7th Jan
g8spur4 h, 38 m ago

I used to sell my PS4 games there but since its gone they just gather dust …I used to sell my PS4 games there but since its gone they just gather dust as I don't find anywhere as easy and dont use Facebook etc

Try shpock
AVForums Classifieds used to be a good place to sell games, phones etc. Not sure what it’s like these days but seems to be pretty active.
Yeah i moved over to avforums to replace the for sale section on here. Wish it would come back. They should have charged £10 a year or something for the ability to buy and sell. Would have made nice profit
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants