Groups

What every man wants in bed..........

18 Comments

Banned

a *****

you!!

That would get damaged under my bed. Just saying.

I Want one

Sassie

Jellybaby

you need the room at the bottom of the bed for it to come out, you can already get them that come out from your footboard..... nothing new here, move along please, move along.

think of all the dust!

cool

shanecr;5378853

That would get damaged under my bed. Just saying.

just move your bluey mags to the bottom of your wardrobe :thumbsup:

MinstrelMan;5378927

just move your bluey mags to the bottom of your wardrobe :thumbsup:

lmao.

MinstrelMan;5378902

you need the room at the bottom of the bed for it to come out, you can … you need the room at the bottom of the bed for it to come out, you can already get them that come out from your footboard..... nothing new here, move along please, move along.

+1
    They've been around for years, and look much better on the wall anyway.
    Bit too close there at the foot of the bed.

MinstrelMan;5378902

you need the room at the bottom of the bed for it to come out, you can … you need the room at the bottom of the bed for it to come out, you can already get them that come out from your footboard..... nothing new here, move along please, move along.

:giggle: :thumbsup:

bitseylango;5378910

think of all the dust!

haha.....i know...!!! not practical at all and lot more prone to getting damaged then the footboard ones.

looking at the web address i thought it was an inbuilt toilet under the bed..... :oops:

Banned

raptorcigs;5378887

Sassie

:w00t::o:shock::cry:

gosh..what a very fast erection!...went down a bit too quickly

Mattress

A good mattress (pref memory foam), decent pillows, clean sheets.................................................................................

oh yeah and cheryl cole "on heat"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?1828
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881543
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      4. word association Game72944196

See more discussions