what film ar u looking forward to seeing this summer/year?

42 replies
Found 5th Jun 2008
as above...or maybe uve already seen it if it was indiana jones/iron man or SATC ??

im looking forward to hancock.... !!

last year my big movie was TRANSFORMERS! last year was a fab year for films...this year....meh!

42 Comments

Mongol for me!

Original Poster

haha i know..saw ur thread and wondered what other films ppl were looking forward to

i know it isnt in your range but i REALLY want to see the new startrek movie comes out next year

Original Poster

star trek movie..want there one a few years back and it was a flop?

I'm going to see SATC on Saturday night with the girls and I am sooo excited :).

Original Poster

WW are u gonna get dressed up?!?!

magicbeans;2249008

WW are u gonna get dressed up?!?!

Yup - too right :thumbsup: I bought my accessories yesterday and i'm still deciding which killer heels to wear.

Banned

Yeah Hancock looks good.......

Probably HELLBOY 2 for me though

Magicbeans did u like Transformers? I thought it was awesome!

Some trailers here: apple.com/tra…rs/

i cant wait for final destination 4!!! my mum told me its out soon and is set on a racing track..... oooo cant wait, anyone know when its out???

The Dark Knight. Nuff said.

Hopefully the new Hulk film will be alright.

magicbeans;2249003

star trek movie..want there one a few years back and it was a flop?

yeah but that was CRA* as none of the good directors etc were in it whereas this one there is.... also its from the early years so should be good (it seems to be about the launch of the first ever starship onwards etc)

i personally cant wait and have known about it for the last 2 years!!!

jadeywadey08;2249086

i cant wait for final destination 4!!! my mum told me its out soon and is … i cant wait for final destination 4!!! my mum told me its out soon and is set on a racing track..... oooo cant wait, anyone know when its out???

]here

Banned

Abvance;2249095

Hopefully the new Hulk film will be alright.

Heard a rumour the other night, its not a sequel to the last one? Just a different version like there ignoring the last one?

any ideas?

Banned

jackt010;2249102

yeah but that was CRA* as none of the good directors etc were in it … yeah but that was CRA* as none of the good directors etc were in it whereas this one there is.... also its from the early years so should be good (it seems to be about the launch of the first ever starship onwards etc)i personally cant wait and have known about it for the last 2 years!!!

Wanna see it only for Simon Pegg...guy cracks me up

this year is only half way but Mongol and Hulk are interesting

Banned

Batman:the dark knight :-D

Quantum of solace and dark knight

Just saw the hancock trailer. Cant wait to see the film now

excuse me for being a dumbass i cba to google it but what is SATC?

numptyj;2249952

excuse me for being a dumbass i cba to google it but what is SATC?

sex and the city

Titchimp;2250011

sex and the city

*sigh*
wish you hadnt told me now lol

WonderWoman;2249005

I'm going to see SATC on Saturday night with the girls and I am sooo … I'm going to see SATC on Saturday night with the girls and I am sooo excited :).

Great fim saw it last wed

bellabonkers;2250039

Great fim saw it last wed

lol most like a great film if your a woman but i have no interest in seeing it
dark knight looks awesome and hancock looks pretty sweet they are two films i would like to go see
if the new bond one is out this year quantam of solace that someone mentioned then i would like to go see that
ironman was AWESOME
and as magicbeans said transformers was an awesome film last year, i thought bourne ultimatum was wicked as well

Original Poster

[QUOTE=ODB_69;2249064]

Magicbeans did u like Transformers? I thought it was awesome!
[QUOTE]

yeah i lurrrrrrved transformers..and as lickage reminded me.... bourne was amazing as well!!!

oo yeah dark knight... i lovd batman begins..so am looking forward to a proper decent batman film!

Banned

WonderWoman;2249005

I'm going to see SATC on Saturday night with the girls and I am sooo … I'm going to see SATC on Saturday night with the girls and I am sooo excited :).

I'm going tomorrow evening with the crazy chicks.

I can't wait, feather boa is optional:oops:

Banned

DangerGod;2249235

Batman:the dark knight :-D

I might see this too, Heath Ledger was hot, RIP Heath.

Original Poster

oooo have fun dlm......

never watched SATC so not gonna see film..

Dark Knight and Hellboy 2 are the main ones.

Hulk is sort of a sequel in that it continues from the point he was in South America in the Ang Lee version but is not using that movie as a template as far as Hulks origin.

Banned

magicbeans;2250509

oooo have fun dlm......never watched SATC so not gonna see film..

You don't need to watch all the episodes to catch up, it is just about relationships in general with beautiful clothes, men and shoes thrown in.

See below, this is lovely, it brought a tear to my eye, so romantic:-D

youtube.com/wat…ted

DLM;2250662

You don't need to watch all the episodes to catch up, it is just about … You don't need to watch all the episodes to catch up, it is just about relationships in general with beautiful clothes, men and shoes thrown in.See below, this is lovely, it brought a tear to my eye, so romantic:-Dhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF4RlTHGIz8&feature=related

dont they all get naked and have a great big orgy in different places in new york? thats what i would assume the film to be about :thumbsup:

Banned

numptyj;2250670

dont they all get naked and have a great big orgy in different places in … dont they all get naked and have a great big orgy in different places in new york? thats what i would assume the film to be about :thumbsup:

No thats the film me and you did the other week :whistling:

ODB_69;2250679

No thats the film me and you did the other week :whistling:

oh yea my bad i get confused easily :santa:

Banned

numptyj;2250681

oh yea my bad i get confused easily :santa:

I know....it was Skegness too!

ODB_69;2250694

I know....it was Skegness too!

was it?!
christ i must have been off my tits! :oops: :-D

Banned

numptyj;2250670

dont they all get naked and have a great big orgy in different places in … dont they all get naked and have a great big orgy in different places in new york? thats what i would assume the film to be about :thumbsup:

Sometimes see:-

youtube.com/wat…56Y

DLM;2250700

Sometimes see:-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0I8qWAZ56Y

im at work youtube doesnt work that well all stuttery and stuff and no sound but the vid looks hot! heat added!

Banned

numptyj;2250708

im at work youtube doesnt work that well all stuttery and stuff and no … im at work youtube doesnt work that well all stuttery and stuff and no sound but the vid looks hot! heat added!

Thank you, the 1st heat, i've had in ages:whistling:

I think i might watch it again, again and again:oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247573
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769255
    3. Analogue's Super Nt SNES Wants to Do What Nintendon't512
    4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery2586

See more discussions