Dark Knight was pretty awesome one as well as inception
    Edited by: "numptyj" 10th Dec 2010

I'm a bit old fashioned ... must be my age, but it has to be "Born Free"

... in a similar vein, look here for old TV themes

televisiontunes.com/

Banned

Highlander

hitch

this one from Layer Cake, by Lisa Gerrard who also did some of Gladiators, she has such a haunting chill-out voice.
    Edited by: "richp" 10th Dec 2010

agree with gladiator-also braveheart,inception and scarface-not to forget almost famous.

Ghostbusters 2

I believe that a good soundtrack shouldn't be too noticeable. It should make you feel the mood without you knowing why. Hence, Bill and Ted's bogus journey.

Banned

numptyj

Dark Knight has pretty awesome

Numpty..... Serious...... is there something you need to get off your chest?

Predator

Top Gun, no question

dungavel

I believe that a good soundtrack shouldn't be too noticeable. It should … I believe that a good soundtrack shouldn't be too noticeable. It should make you feel the mood without you knowing why. Hence, Bill and Ted's bogus journey.

youtube.com/wat…gMc - if you've seen the film.. for me, that's one of the best sound tracks for the scenario of film.. set's it apart! lol.

top gun +1

DarrylJohn

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwch7xMgMc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwwch7xMgMc[/url] - if you've seen the film.. for me, that's one of the best sound tracks for the scenario of film.. set's it apart! lol.

I've seen the film, but ultimately as a whole its not a great soundtrack. The tune you mention is great, but as a whole the soundtrack tends to go for big overblown noises. 2001 or Amelie are great soundtracks.

Banned

scarface

twister

guv

Highlander

and this one

Legend - (the Tangerine Dream version)

The Island, Hands Down.

Mulan

/thread

the lost boys

I used to love 'Romeo Must Die' soundtrack - is the only soundtrack I've ever bought

Danny2009

The Island, Hands Down.

Hands Down? Is that the 1918 western starring Monroe Sailisbury as Dago sam?

Mrs.Z

I used to love 'Romeo Must Die' soundtrack - is the only soundtrack I've … I used to love 'Romeo Must Die' soundtrack - is the only soundtrack I've ever bought

I've bought two; Moulin Rouge and Juno.

wombat6025

Hands Down? Is that the 1918 western starring Monroe Sailisbury as Dago … Hands Down? Is that the 1918 western starring Monroe Sailisbury as Dago sam?

Absolutely hilarious.

The big lebowski or robocop

Supermod

Kill Bill.

Dirty Dancing

Forest Gump !

Blade 2

the beach and sunshine for me

Maximum Overdrive - AC/DC all the way baby

nikkib123

Dirty Dancing

Just Stop it!!

Blakes 7

Lion king! my choice

Husbands choice, was 24 hour party people
    Edited by: "beth3735" 10th Dec 2010

Adam2050

Just Stop it!!

X)

top gun
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …186481
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread416314110
      3. Your dream gaming set up?1737
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846292

See more discussions