Found 15th Sep 2010
I'm stumped as to what to get tonight, feels like I've seen everything good! Anyone give me any recommendations? Just as an idea, some of my favourite films consist of...

District 9, shawshank redemption, departed, taken, american beauty, blood diamond, usual suspects, no country for old men, gran torino and of course hachi - a dogs tale. Just to name a few there, im looking for something epic!

29 Comments

Unthinkable with Sam Jackson

Banned

The Road

/thread.

bykergrove

The Road/thread.

i heard it was **** X)

my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think its out now)

Original Poster

choc1969

Unthinkable with Sam Jackson

Thanks will check it out.

bykergrove

The Road/thread.

Seen it, starts off good but drags on abit!

Banned

Blindness

/thread (again)

Banned

micoo

i heard it was **** X)my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think … i heard it was **** X)my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think its out now)

lol nah its a good film man.

i've heard book of eli is good. need to get round to watching it

Ghostbusters 2.

Original Poster

bykergrove

Blindness/thread (again)

ooo just seen the trailor and it does look quite epic! Gonna watch that tonight, cheers mate.

Oh and I really enjoyed the book of eli!

bykergrove

The Road/thread.

oh lawd an absolute shocker. went to the cinema to see it cos people were raving about it, what a waste of my life. I should have spent 2 hours sat in the bath taking a knife to my wrists.

Banned

Pauladin91

ooo just seen the trailor and it does look quite epic! Gonna watch that … ooo just seen the trailor and it does look quite epic! Gonna watch that tonight, cheers mate. Oh and I really enjoyed the book of eli!

no problem mate, another good film to check out after is called "The Mist"

numpty, I dont think the OP is interested in harry potter films
Edited by: "bykergrove" 15th Sep 2010

Pauladin91

ooo just seen the trailor and it does look quite epic! Gonna watch that … ooo just seen the trailor and it does look quite epic! Gonna watch that tonight, cheers mate. Oh and I really enjoyed the book of eli!

don;t get your hopes up lol

Book Of Eli was pretty cool though in my opinion

bykergrove

no problem mate, another good film to check out after is called "The … no problem mate, another good film to check out after is called "The Mist"numpty, I dont think the OP is interested in harry potter films

OMG that is complete crap too and a p' poor ending oO

shutter island

Banned

choc1969

OMG that is complete crap too and a p' poor ending oO

well thank **** we're allowed to have opinions then.

bykergrove

well thank **** we're allowed to have opinions then.

don;t get your boxers in a twist

bykergrove

no problem mate, another good film to check out after is called "The … no problem mate, another good film to check out after is called "The Mist"numpty, I dont think the OP is interested in harry potter films

lool dont be hatin on HP films new one out in November though woop haha.

Banned

choc1969

don;t get your boxers in a twist

i'm wearing speedos!

(joke!)

what other films do you like?

Jean De Florette - EPIC

bykergrove

i'm wearing speedos! (joke!)what other films do you like?

lol @ speedos

Salt was pretty awesome

micoo

my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think its out now)

Book of Eli is brilliant! Watched The Road but got a bit bored so never payed much attention to it
Saw Four Lions earlier, thought it was hilarious, but that might just be my sense of humour?

roryk83

Jean De Florette - EPIC

loved that too

Banned

choc1969

Salt was pretty awesome

watched salt the other day was good bit predictable at times.
weirdwilli

Book of Eli is brilliant! Watched The Road but got a bit bored so never … Book of Eli is brilliant! Watched The Road but got a bit bored so never payed much attention to itSaw Four Lions earlier, thought it was hilarious, but that might just be my sense of humour?

I want to watch four lions! i've heard from everyone that it's hilarious!

Banned

micoo

i heard it was **** X)my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think … i heard it was **** X)my reccomendation would be the book of eli (i think its out now)

its really bad. One big yawnfest.

A PROPHET is good.

Original Poster

Blindness started off good but got abit boring towards the end.

bykergrove

That movie is total marmite. I've heard some people say they loved it but I absolutely hated it. The look and setup were great but I found peoples reactions incredulous.

What films should I rent?
----------

The hottie and the nottie!

Memento.

Original Poster

It's that time again :P...

P.S seen momento, very good!

Original Poster

Bump...anything good?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66
    2. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition75865
    3. Win a villa holiday for two in Portugal with Four Seasons Fairways @ Sunday…99
    4. E: 22/09 (+6) Win £40,000, a BMW X4 and a Gadget Bundle with Good Morning B…88

See more discussions