Groups

what films can u play on nokia 5800

what format etc? a friend is wanting me to help but i have no clue

8 Comments

MP4 would be your best bet

i use super to convert to .3gp for on my nokia. works a treat, reduces file size too and i havent noticed loss in quality.

Another vote for mp4

it plays

MPEG4/WMV/3gp video player

I've been using Handle video converter (freeware) to convert video into 640x360 mpeg4 at between 1000 to 1500 kb/s bitrate depending on the quality desired.

John

Original Poster

thanks everyone.....can u download films in the right format? or will i have to convert them myself?

tazandsaz;4480918

thanks everyone.....can u download films in the right format? or will i … thanks everyone.....can u download films in the right format? or will i have to convert them myself?

Some places have files in mp4 format - but there aren't many. Most are in avi format and you will have to convert.

tazandsaz;4480918

thanks everyone.....can u download films in the right format? or will i … thanks everyone.....can u download films in the right format? or will i have to convert them myself?

many places now have downloads for these devices. of course, none of em are legal. torrents and sites like piratebay are chockfull of mp4 goodness lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047119
      2. love affairs1751
      3. What would be HELL to you?1415
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927365

See more discussions