Groups

What finishes first, your shampoo or conditioner?

was talking to my friend about this today, my conditioner always finishes before my shampoo but shes says hers is the other way round lol

28 Comments

Banned

I vote for the toilet roll finishing first, blooming women!

Conditioner....

because the bottle is alot smaller!

Banned

do you mean what order :?

Your meant to wash your hair and then condition it. Or if you wash it often just use conditioner.

edit : just understood it :lol: Conditioner in my house, the bottle is smaller and you usually need more

Original Poster

jubbyme;8910749

mine lasts for a week

vengod;8910756

Conditioner....because the bottle is alot smaller!

same sized bottles but my conditioner still finishes

ryman1000;8910760

do you mean what order :? Your meant to wash your hair and then condition … do you mean what order :? Your meant to wash your hair and then condition it. Or if you wash it often just use conditioner.

i meant like if you bought a bottle of shampoo and conditioner at the same time same size, which one finishes 1st

Banned

ilovelilac;8910777

mine lasts for a week same sized bottles but my conditioner still … mine lasts for a week same sized bottles but my conditioner still finishes i meant like if you bought a bottle of shampoo and conditioner at the same time same size, which one finishes 1st

I worked it out eventually. Conditioner usually foams less so you need more

Banned

i used to be incredibly heavy handed with these, especially the conditioner, but it really isnt needed, although the shampoo will always run out 1st as most people do two shampoo washes then once with conditioner so makes sense shampoo will go 1st

jubbyme;8910749

I use plenty of it... A bog roll lasts at most 1-2 days depending on how my body feels

Banned

DragonChris;8910809

I use plenty of it... A bog roll lasts at most 1-2 days depending on how … I use plenty of it... A bog roll lasts at most 1-2 days depending on how my body feels

there was a thread the other week on this, the men decided, women are doing magic dissapearing tricks with it,

my conditioner always runs out first, same sized bottles too

Banned

micoo;8910891

my conditioner always runs out first, same sized bottles too

i thought this thread was about women....:p

jubbyme;8910896

i thought this thread was about women....:p

guys can use conditioner too

Banned

he is officially cool

micoo;8910898

guys can use conditioner too

Yeah if you're....

really into having nice hair

Original Poster

think i'll conclude now that most people's conditioner finishes 1st :giggle:

jubbyme;8910905

he is officially cool

:-D

i use the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner it smells awesome (lots and lots of homo)

Banned

i'll leave all that to numpty from now on! you're a good dude (no homo)

micoo;8910913

:-D i use the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner it smells awesome … :-D i use the herbal essences shampoo and conditioner it smells awesome (lots and lots of homo)

Haha yeah herbal essences is awesome, I use head and shoulders silky smooth I think its called kinda pink on the bottle, smells niiiice and hair feels nice after. Just use the shampoo though (no homo)

Banned

^^ thats as far as i go, head and shoulders silky smooth (what percentage homo is that?)

oh, and mrs matey pink bubble bath, but dont add that in to the above equation, its a shampoo thread

numptyj;8910929

Haha yeah herbal essences is awesome, I use head and shoulders silky … Haha yeah herbal essences is awesome, I use head and shoulders silky smooth I think its called kinda pink on the bottle, smells niiiice and hair feels nice after. Just use the shampoo though (no homo)

blud, get onto the conditioner train, its awesome i can spend a good 30 mins with my hand in my hair thinking wow this is smooooooooooooth :lol:

Loooool micoo maybe we should take this to PM it's getting fruity in here! Haha

My shampoo runs out first as I don't use wash out conditioner every time i wash my hair. I use leave- in condition from spray bottles/cans.

my shampoo finishes first then conditioner. as i shampoo twice and condition once

always run out of conditioner first, my hair is really dry at the ends from over straightening (it's naturally curly) so i always use loads!

Is this code for you and your partner? :whistling:

Conditioner always, espicially with 3 females in the house

conditioner!

Banned

jellybaby22;8913938

my shampoo always finishes first... i use more it though..shampoo my hair … my shampoo always finishes first... i use more it though..shampoo my hair twice every wash and only put conditioner on the ends

You know thats really bad for your hair. Unless you wash every 3 days.

(no homo)

Conditioner for me too......do tend to use loads of it though lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…11
      2. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      4. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134

See more discussions