Banned

look left

Man Utd

[COLOR="White"]champions 3 years running!!! its too easy :whistling:[/COLOR]

mod

The only team in Manchester

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6426193

Man Utd [COLOR="White"]champions 3 years running!!! its too easy … Man Utd [COLOR="White"]champions 3 years running!!! its too easy :whistling:[/COLOR]

until this year

yvonne1174;6426192

look left

ooo i can see this may go bad :whistling: depends on if you are a hardcore fan or not lol

Original Poster

andywedge;6426196

city :lol:

Banned

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ubf7LJ5tLEM/R_TIuks9nQI/AAAAAAAAAE4/84_GDEplh1Y/s320/Glasgow-Rangers-badge.png

LOL^^

The first British, Scottish and Irish team to win the European Cup :-D hail hail :thumbsup:

Burnley

UTC

Banned

rehydrated;6426202

LOL^^ The first British, Scottish and Irish team to win the European Cup … LOL^^ The first British, Scottish and Irish team to win the European Cup :-D hail hail :thumbsup:

Irish?

Original Poster

hncb0809;6426208

Irish?

thats what i thought lol

Banned

posted on a youtube video -

1st thing parkhead is not a british football ground it is irish. and the second thing you are never welcome if you see yourself as british . Up The RA

would make you laugh

Leeds Utd.

muckypup;6426206

BurnleyUTC:)

Someone has too :whistling:

Original Poster

BMR;6426223

none. hate football.

Original Poster

hypnoticstate;6426228

none. hate football.

how ? what sport you like ?

danny09;6426229

how ? what sport you like ?

Womens mud wrestling:thumbsup:

andywedge;6426196

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6216/2589ogw.gif

:thumbsup:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;6426232

Womens mud wrestling:thumbsup:

only if they are good looking with a nice body then i agree lol

Arsenal all the way for meh!

Glasgow Rangers

have a special place in my heart for blackpool tho, Bloomfield is fantastic place to go to!

Banned

scotland88;6426239

Glasgow Rangers have a special place in my heart for blackpool tho, … Glasgow Rangers have a special place in my heart for blackpool tho, Bloomfield is fantastic place to go to!

when i last went there they had 2 stands :w00t:

beat tranmere 3-2 in ldv cup

went on to win it that year

danny09;6426225

LOL, there is always one :roll: :whistling:

Hey dont knock it, we won a trophy last year, yeah ok the base was plastic and it needed a bit of a wash out. We were going to display it in our trophy cabinet but they lost the key 40 years ago :oops:

Charlie Scene;6426233

lmao

hncb0809;6426243

when i last went there they had 2 stands :w00t:beat tranmere 3-2 in ldv … when i last went there they had 2 stands :w00t:beat tranmere 3-2 in ldv cupwent on to win it that year

GEEZ how long ago was that? i was ment to be going to see them play Plymouth on the 17th think it will need to be scunthorpe on the 7th of next month tho!

only get to about 4games a year due to traveling.

Cant wait for old firm this weekend. Love the atmosphere, love the game and love to see the cel*ic get gubbed:thumbsup:

niggit;6426219

Someone has too :whistling:

I believe the OP asked which foootball team......not hoofball team!!!:whistling:;-)

Original Poster

scotland88;6426262

GEEZ how long ago was that? i was ment to be going to see them play … GEEZ how long ago was that? i was ment to be going to see them play Plymouth on the 17th think it will need to be scunthorpe on the 7th of next month tho! only get to about 4games a year due to traveling. Cant wait for old firm this weekend. Love the atmosphere, love the game and love to see the cel*ic get gubbed:thumbsup:

mate at least you get to see your team play, i live at least a 4 hour drive from my team! i have only seen them play a few times :-(

danny09;6426274

mate at least you get to see your team play, i live at least a 4 hour … mate at least you get to see your team play, i live at least a 4 hour drive from my team! i have only seen them play a few times :-(

thats about how long it takes me to get to blackpool! i work walking distance from ibrox tho, sometimes i go and jst look at it. Home of legends! just save mate, two or three weeks without going out on the razz and you could probs get to the footy. Its worth it i promise you !:thumbsup:

Original Poster

scotland88;6426278

thats about how long it takes me to get to blackpool! i work walking … thats about how long it takes me to get to blackpool! i work walking distance from ibrox tho, sometimes i go and jst look at it. Home of legends! just save mate, two or three weeks without going out on the razz and you could probs get to the footy. Its worth it i promise you !:thumbsup:

not when i just quit my job and i have college 4 days a week lol

Forest.

Everton here

mod

Charlie Scene;6426233

I knew that would appear again :-D

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/9564/33woz7a.jpg

:whistling:

Millwall for me...

Newcastle United through thick and thin ,mostly thin LOL

Bolton Wanderers.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763950
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    3. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    4. GOT Leaks again416

See more discussions