Groups

What football team WOULD you support if.............................................................

Banned

What football team WOULD you support if.........................

You didn't support the one you do?

I noticed the "who do you hate the most" thread.... thought this would be a more pleasant alternative.

If I didn't support Tottenham Hotspur......... I'd support Millwall.

(PS - if you'd not support anyone else - there's little point in telling us!

And importantly - no hate in this thread. Post your hate elsewhere.)

139 Comments

P O S H

http://www.barnetfc.com/javaImages/f5/22/0,,10431~3285749,00.jpg

West Ham

I support Liverpool (And Posh my home team club)

leeds

Original Poster Banned

Guys - best to say who you support in the first place too!

I know Darren is WHU and Sy Liverpool - Dunno Holly!

Syzable;6109752

West Ham

Quite apt as we both live in Peterborough & i support West Ham :thumbsup:

Banned

1st - MUFC
    2nd - BHA
    Last - LUFC

darren9030;6109786

Quite apt as we both live in Peterborough & i support West Ham :thumbsup:

It is. :-D

I've always had a soft spot for West Ham as they have a great history for nurturing and devoloping home talent.

Oldham Athletic

First Man Utd-True Cockney Red(Only been to Old Trafford twice-Yeah I Know!)
    Second Tottenham Hotspur(Because I Hate Arsenal-Always Cheating!!!)

Looks like its gonna be HOT today!

If there was no LFC then ManU or Chelsea

The Golborne Off Siders

Predikuesi;6109841

If there was no LFC then ManU or Chelsea

Wow

are you serious?

Accrington Stanley.

Who are they really?

1st - liverpool:thumbsup:
    2nd - leeds

Adam2050;6109879

Accrington Stanley.Who are they really?

Keep drinking the white stuff. :-D

Nobody.

I support where I'm from and that's it.

Syzable;6109752

West Ham :)I support Liverpool (And Posh my home team club)

I live not from from west ham x

Gringo says I'm now a Chelsea supporter

ClarityofMind;6109905

I live not from from west ham xGringo says I'm now a Chelsea supporter … I live not from from west ham xGringo says I'm now a Chelsea supporter

Oooooooooh...........only an hour and a bit away from me.

Chelski?? How dare you.

Warrington Town FC, I love their upmarket "stadium"

http://www.mywarrington.me.uk/latchford_warrington_town_fc_030814.JPG

ctuk;6109929

Didn't even know where that was.

Can see the power plant or whatever it is the back ground.

Can see that more clearly from the M56.

Syzable;6109928

Oooooooooh...........only an hour and a bit away from me. :)Chelski?? How … Oooooooooh...........only an hour and a bit away from me. :)Chelski?? How dare you.

You'll have to argue with him about it hun, I just do as I'm told ;-)

ClarityofMind;6109946

You'll have to argue with him about it hun, I just do as I'm told ;-)

I shall be having words. :lol:

nikkib123;6109947

I support Liverpool so it would be Everton.I am from Liverpool so … I support Liverpool so it would be Everton.I am from Liverpool so obviously I would support another Liverpudlian team.

Whats wrong with Tranmer?

Syzable;6109957

I shall be having words. :lol:

:-D

hassony;6109959

Whats wrong with Tranmer?

Lol

Support Man Utd.

I live in scotland so would have been Celtic if Man Utd didnt exist.

Or if I had never moved to scotland it would have been Stockport County.

Adam2050;6109988

Lol

i love the simplicity of "lol" ;-)

ctuk;6109929

Is that what Warrington looks like? It's another world to London isnt it. All green from that pic.

well im a yid, but if i wasnt it would be millwall for me as well, being a bermondsey boy and all that

Gosh I'm going to get a slating

I support Tottenham Hotspur

2nd - I've always liked Chelsea as a second since I was a little girl and collected panini stickers - Blue was my favourite colour and I liked their team emblem. lol - what a true footie supporter lol

The one (other than Spurs) that lifts my heart when they win and I feel sad when they lose is Enfield FC. We were doing so well years ago with the chance to be promoted a few years in a row - but had problems due to the ground. The last knock back by the F.A. and the impending proposed development of the area killed the club as it was!

Butterflies;6110092

Gosh I'm going to get a slatingI support Tottenham Hotspur2nd - I've … Gosh I'm going to get a slatingI support Tottenham Hotspur2nd - I've always liked Chelsea as a second since I was a little girl and collected panini stickers - Blue was my favourite colour and I liked their team emblem. lol - what a true footie supporter lolThe one (other than Spurs) that lifts my heart when they win and I feel sad when they lose is Enfield FC. We were doing so well years ago with the chance to be promoted a few years in a row - but had problems due to the ground. The last knock back by the F.A. and the impending proposed development of the area killed the club as it was!

No-ones gonna slate you darling cos you're lovely.

I used to live near White Heart Lane and know Enfield well... I went to the cinema in Enfield to watch Independence Day YEARS ago before they closed it x x x x

1st Newcastle United
    2nd Pompey (home town)

Support Man Utd

Someelse would have to be local

Stockport Or Bolton

Supermod

Fulham. I have a lot of time for them since Jean Tigana transformed them in to the team that they are today. They were a very decent addition to the Premiership when promoted.

ClarityofMind;6110120

No-ones gonna slate you darling cos you're lovely.I used to live near … No-ones gonna slate you darling cos you're lovely.I used to live near White Heart Lane and know Enfield well... I went to the cinema in Enfield to watch Independence Day YEARS ago before they closed it x x x x

Aah yes - many happy moments at the old ABC Cinema. Many kids these days won't have the experience of queing alongside the outside wall come rain wind or snow, just to see the latest big hit! lol.

Fond Memories. :-D

Small world too!

Butterflies;6110246

Aah yes - many happy moments at the old ABC Cinema. Many kids won't have … Aah yes - many happy moments at the old ABC Cinema. Many kids won't have the experience of queing alongside the outside wall come rain wind or snow, just to see the latest big hit! lol.Fond Memories. :-DSmall world too!

sure is babes x x x

arsenal

Original Poster Banned

black gerbil1;6110429

arsenal

No shocks there...... (BTW - you shouldn't be embarrased to tell everyone you support Leicester. Someone has to!)

hornblowerracing;6109900

Nobody. I support where I'm from and that's it.

So you support Wimbledon?

guv;6110650

No shocks there...... (BTW - you shouldn't be embarrased to tell everyone … No shocks there...... (BTW - you shouldn't be embarrased to tell everyone you support Leicester. Someone has to!)So you support [COLOR="Blue"]Wimbledon[/COLOR]?

That was a massive shame when Wimbledon went to MK! Should never have happened!

Original Poster Banned

Butterflies;6110671

That was a massive shame when Wimbledon went to MK! Should never have … That was a massive shame when Wimbledon went to MK! Should never have happened!

Agreed. Wont be long before Wimbledon AFC overtake MK Dons. And how I will laugh when they do!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial711
      2. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay716
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764336
      4. word association Game72744172

See more discussions