Groups

What foundation do you use?

Which foundation do you use that you find gives good, even coverage and lasts nearly allday without haven't to keep re-applying?. Looking to try some new ones.

14 Comments

Pollyfilla ;-), covers all cracks and bad areas :thumbsup:

L"oreal £10.99 from boots

Boots No 7, tinted moisturiser...

...not a foundation fan

clinique superfit - expensive but I love it!
    (or alternatively big-boys suggestion :p)

Original Poster

big-boy;2664566

Pollyfilla ;-), covers all cracks and bad areas :thumbsup:

LMAO :thumbsup:

Banned

http://img.dooyoo.co.uk/GB_EN/175/fashion-beauty/makeup/max-factor-miracle-touch-foundation.jpg

Loving this one atm.:thumbsup:

Good light even coverage, no mask like effect.

benefit non-fiction liquid foundation and get even colour correcting face powder,, availiable from debenhams or online benefitcosmetics.co.uk/gp/…ore

littletiger;2664585

clinique superfit - expensive but I love it!(or alternatively big-boys … clinique superfit - expensive but I love it!(or alternatively big-boys suggestion :p)

I second that, absolutely great, apply it with a foundation brush. I have a clinique one which is excellent and washes well, i bought an avon one but its rubbish :thumbsup:

Or pretend your male and save your money! :giggle:

Original Poster

Thankyou everyone, lots to choose from there.

Benefit Some-Kind-A-Gorgeous.

Banned

twinks;2664829

:giggle: so she says :roll:

They only did panstick in your day so you can shut up lady:x

;-)

I use Smashbox Healthy FX foundation. It's light and gives great coverage.

I use benefit play sticks, just got some of their you rebel light to try as well. It's not cheep but its really nice stuff.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions