Groups

What Freebies have we received & what are the sites to avoid?

I thought this would be a good idea for other HUKD users to tell each other which freebies arrived and what dodgy sites to avoid.
    Please let me know what you think?
    Thanks Pinkmelonsmr2

14 Comments

Original Poster

[COLOR="Purple"]This morning I received the shopping bag from Which and the 30 day trial of Blanx toothpaste[/COLOR]

had a free bible today tickets to silverstone, tickets to motor show vue cinema 241 perfumes moisturisers coffee, tea - doing quite well I think thanks to all you guys on this amazing site:thumbsup::thumbsup:

octobergirl;2168157

had a free bible today tickets to silverstone, tickets to motor show vue … had a free bible today tickets to silverstone, tickets to motor show vue cinema 241 perfumes moisturisers coffee, tea - doing quite well I think thanks to all you guys on this amazing site:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Were they to Formula Renault? Can't wait for that!!!!

bostonsaint;2168164

Were they to Formula Renault? Can't wait for that!!!!

yes good deal and had some more recently they were still giving them out last week:)

pinkmelonsmr2;2168146

[COLOR="Purple"]This morning I received the shopping bag from Which and … [COLOR="Purple"]This morning I received the shopping bag from Which and the 30 day trial of Blanx toothpaste[/COLOR]

did u post the which bag hun ive been searching for it but cant find who posted it wanted to leave rep its lovely xx

Banned

Got the free DVD that was posted a while back...for filling in the survey....never thought it would come but turned up 2 weeks later, well packaged and sealed....
    I got SCUM btw

Original Poster

mostwanteddirect;2168203

did u post the which bag hun ive been searching for it but cant find who … did u post the which bag hun ive been searching for it but cant find who posted it wanted to leave rep its lovely xx

Not to sure but try putting which in the merchant search :thumbsup:

Got the free Bourne Identity book
    Got the Garnier eye roll thing , doesn't really work , but then - do any of them?
    Got the skin essentials pack which made me smell rank - like an old hippy shop!
    Got my free Nescafe cup eventho I dont drink coffee!

never got any of the books nor any of the t-shirts :-(

i got my free eukanuba dog book been waiting a while for that nars lip gloss any one else get theres

Original Poster

vicknanth;2171664

i got my free eukanuba dog book been waiting a while for that nars lip … i got my free eukanuba dog book been waiting a while for that nars lip gloss any one else get theres

I'm still waiting for the NARS lip gloss :?

various jack daniels merchandise,bourne identity book,shaving foam,cat food,vitamins and varous other stuff i didnt need but wanted coz they were free

brilliant bag from which magazine
    free fuschias
    books from bbc
    free relaxation disc - grab it now
    jack daniels cards
    garnier nivea wella samples
    side mirror to put on comp - hilarious
    nike shirt from haribo - ages ago but brilliant find
    paper samples - handy
    merrill diary - quality
    cat biscuits

the ones i dont do are sites like ukprizes.com - whatever and [url]www.consumerdrawsetc[/url]
    .....brain stopped working:thinking:

lots of great finds, but the ones I avod are the ones you have to fill in the surveys, prize award sites.

I have hd a few odds and ends, that I would probably never tried if it wasnt for thissite.

Keep up the good work.

cheers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions