What game to get for the 360?

Just wondering what game to get??
At the moment i'm playing Assassins Creed 2 and loving it, also like bioshock 1/2, COD, Alan Wake, anything as I would call it Great Playability
Cheers Guys

15 Comments

Gears of war, left 4 dead

also Oblivion (getting on a bit but still excellent) and dragon age if u like fantasy rpg

episodes from liberty city or the complete pack of gta4 loads of playing time and fun to pick up for a few hours then come back to, halo 3 ,gears, batman AA

halo reach, Fifa 11, Grand theft auto collection.

fallout 3, battlefield bad company 1/2 the list goes on!

Wait for Assassins Creed Brotherhood, multiplayer looks awesome

And Black Ops, but thats a given

Fallout 3 goty, Borderlands, Fallout new vegas (out on 22nd).

L4D2 is great especially scavenge mode

Linzilou81

I sold got boring.

Don't have to go for the exclusives but Fable 2 is a very good game.
Forza 3 is always a good shout.
Mini Ninjas was a fun mini game.

Original Poster

Hi guys, some real good games there, thanks Still have NOO idea. LOL
Assassins creed brotherhood , Black ops although still would like to play Medal of Honour and really looking forward to the new Bioshock. Looks amazing!!
I also liked Mini NInjas, it was great fun

Original Poster

I now have borderlands coming tomorrow, looking forward to playing it. Heard good things

Bioshock.... Enough said...

Linzilou81

Left 4 dead 2 isn't as good as the first. i sold it. Then i sold l4d 1 as no one of my friends were playing it much any more, then i missed it so bought both on pc through steam the other day when they were £7 for the two and i'm loving both now.

Original Poster

hypnoticstate

Left 4 dead 2 isn't as good as the first. i sold it. Then i sold l4d 1 as … Left 4 dead 2 isn't as good as the first. i sold it. Then i sold l4d 1 as no one of my friends were playing it much any more, then i missed it so bought both on pc through steam the other day when they were £7 for the two and i'm loving both now.

Cool!! Kill those Zombies

Ive just received Final Fantasy X111 and Dragon Age. They should keep me going, I have so many games I should stop.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions