9 replies
Found 31st Oct 2008
gonna buy one today when i get my ipod from town

9 Comments

Fallout 3! - heard its an azmaing game.
also Dead Space sounds pretty godo if your into Doom like games

Original Poster

Tanchi;3335220

Fallout 3! - heard its an azmaing game.also Dead Space sounds pretty godo … Fallout 3! - heard its an azmaing game.also Dead Space sounds pretty godo if your into Doom like games

into Fps mostly, even if i do wup acecatchers and odb's asses all the time :whistling:

dean3988;3335232

into Fps mostly, even if i do wup acecatchers and odb's asses all the … into Fps mostly, even if i do wup acecatchers and odb's asses all the time :whistling:

might have to cod your ass next time im on =P will ask odb to get a game goin

Banned

dean3988;3335232

into Fps mostly, even if i do wup acecatchers and odb's asses all the … into Fps mostly, even if i do wup acecatchers and odb's asses all the time :whistling:

errr.....

Time, location, date???

Have you ever felt the pain I provide with a sniper on CoD4?

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;3335245

might have to cod your ass next time im on =P will ask odb to get a game … might have to cod your ass next time im on =P will ask odb to get a game goin

lookin forward to it

Original Poster

ODB_69;3335252

errr.....Time, location, date???Have you ever felt the pain I provide … errr.....Time, location, date???Have you ever felt the pain I provide with a sniper on CoD4?

lmfao

Banned

Ace Hayward;3335245

might have to cod your ass next time im on =P will ask odb to get a game … might have to cod your ass next time im on =P will ask odb to get a game goin

Yh I will have to sort one out....

havent played much at all last few weeks and no CoD4 whatsoever

played the beta...thats pants btw

Original Poster

ODB_69;3335263

Yh I will have to sort one out....havent played much at all last few … Yh I will have to sort one out....havent played much at all last few weeks and no CoD4 whatsoeverplayed the beta...thats pants btw

yeh, the betas not that good, prefer 4.

ive been in egypt lol, just give us a time and date and i'll show u how its done again

ODB_69;3335263

Yh I will have to sort one out....havent played much at all last few … Yh I will have to sort one out....havent played much at all last few weeks and no CoD4 whatsoeverplayed the beta...thats pants btw

i liked the beta. probs with all the scummy glitchers though.
not played cod4 myself, too busy on fable!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    2. word association Game74244916
    3. Add one, leave one game54415442
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813

See more discussions