What games are you looking forward to this year?

My most wanted game this year is crackdown 2 by far which may be out in May The first was such a good game.

Halo reach could be quite good too, and Arkham asylum 2 if it makes a 2010 release

22 Comments

Gran Turismo 5

Original Poster

I am keeping a close eye on Sonic 4 but there's still some things I'm not fond of:

3D models, why couldn't they just be 2D sprites?

DIMPS are the developer, while sonic advance/rush series weren't bad games they werent for me, specially Rush being a mine cart ride where you hold down boost and jump every now and again.

Homing attack is in it... why?!

But they do seem to be trying their best with this one so I'll probably download it and love it no matter what. Sonic 3 & knuckles is still one of my favourite games of all time

hmmm not sure but i'll be watching what happens with pro evo this year after jumping ship to fifa like so many others who finally gave up on it. surely konami must've took the hint this year.

Metro 2033, Just Cause 2, Red Dead Redemption and Fallout New Vegas!

GT 5, new Splinter Cell, Brink

New gtas
Gt5
Heavy Rain

BaldieMark;7934313

Metro 2033 and Fallout New Vegas!

Same Here! :thumbsup:

Hasnt crackdown 2, got the same layout, more like an expansion disk if it has.

Final Fantsay 13 ^.^

God of war 3

Supermod

Super Mario Galaxy 2. Yes.

Baaad Company 2! :w00t:

]http//ww…0b-

New Zelda game

Sin and Punishment 2

Hoping for Demon's Souls to get an EU release (can't be doing with all these overpriced imprt copies)

Alan Wake finally

Ssfiv

Supermod

dcx_badass;7936977

Was going to say none, but will add that to my list, cheers.

Apparently a July/August release.

hopefully the F1 game will be coming out on 360/ps3 this year, havent really looked into it but will be gettin it if it does

battliefield and dead rising 2

flamingcarrot;7935548

Baaad Company 2! :w00t:

Yeah i'm looking forward to BBC2 as well.
Although i do actually prefer the first one in terms of gameplay. If they just added Blackhawk's to the first then i would be happy

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat;7934541

Hasnt crackdown 2, got the same layout, more like an expansion disk if it … Hasnt crackdown 2, got the same layout, more like an expansion disk if it has.

Same city but theres differences, new buildings, old ones knocked down etc, some half finished etc.

But essentially it is just more of crackdown which is nothing short of awesome coz the original is one of the best games on the console

Ouenben;7937579

Same city but theres differences, new buildings, old ones knocked down … Same city but theres differences, new buildings, old ones knocked down etc, some half finished etc.But essentially it is just more of crackdown which is nothing short of awesome coz the original is one of the best games on the console

+1 :thumbsup:

Lost Planet 2
Red Dead Redemption.
Batman 2

Lego Harry Potter! :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Zelda Game?68
    2. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9533
    3. Cinema 24122