Found 19th Dec 2009
HI guys,
Got the 15 yr old a ps3 for xmas and wanting to know the best driving games there are and any other good games worth looking at.

Thanks and merry xmas.

11 Comments

Burnout Paradise, Motorstorm and wipeout which is available on the PSN store and shops.

Uncharted 2. Probably THE best imo.

Edit: Soz, didn't see driving game bit, lol. But if he hasn't got it get it anyway!

Original Poster

dogtanian84;7275074

Burnout Paradise, Motorstorm and wipeout which is available on the PSN … Burnout Paradise, Motorstorm and wipeout which is available on the PSN store and shops.

so can i download the games to the ps3 from there and are they cheaper than buying?

Thanks.

Original Poster

deek72;7275085

Uncharted 2. Probably THE best imo.Edit: Soz, didn't see driving game … Uncharted 2. Probably THE best imo.Edit: Soz, didn't see driving game bit, lol. But if he hasn't got it get it anyway!

lol, i looked at that for myself so will be buying it, thanx

Need for speed shift, GRID,burnout paradise

Tekken 6, Batman Arkham Asylum, Uncharted 2, Burnout Paradise.

Original Poster

so burnour paradise for the driving game then, thanx

Game had burnout paradise ultimate box instore for £9.99, not sure if it's still on offer but worth grabbing if it is as it's around £20 normally

Original Poster

NFS;7275215

Game had burnout paradise ultimate box instore for £9.99, not sure if … Game had burnout paradise ultimate box instore for £9.99, not sure if it's still on offer but worth grabbing if it is as it's around £20 normally

thanks will check it out, :thumbsup:

gta 4 plus new 2game dics

I'm selling GTA4, UFC Undisputed and Legends of Wrestlemania if ur interested :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions