What games to play with family at Xmas?

Just wondered what games would be good to play with guests coming over on Xmas day. Most of them are non gamers so nothing technical. I have all 3 major systems & Kinect so just need some games recommending to me.

22 Comments

Scene It is pretty good, can be picked up pretty cheap with the buzzers.

connect 4, buckaroo ( maybe i'm just getting old )

hind and seek

wii sports resort

Wii Party - great!

BINGO!

monopoly ofcourse!

This is NOT a deal! If you want to ask questions and/or discuss with other members then please do so in the correct manner.

Happy Slapping.

Blasphemous

This is NOT a deal! If you want to ask questions and/or discuss with … This is NOT a deal! If you want to ask questions and/or discuss with other members then please do so in the correct manner.

Lol @ Mod wanabe...

monopoly, cluedo, scrabble, charades, list is endless lol

Cold, cheaper at Amazon.

Blasphemous

This is NOT a deal! If you want to ask questions and/or discuss with … This is NOT a deal! If you want to ask questions and/or discuss with other members then please do so in the correct manner.

Deal or no deal, that is the answer !!! good lad Blasphemous - sorted. Play deal or no deal X)

Play "Ducky Fuzz" drinking game.... hilarious!

Hide the sausage is pretty fun..

Blasphemous

HUMBUG

pull my finger

wii kinect, wii sports and if i had it wii party

we play a game where you have to name different things starting with a random letter of the alphabet and if you get a differnet answer to anyone else you get a point

i.e. a high street store , football team, celebrity etc

can keep going for an hour or 2

denver70

we play a game where you have to name different things starting with a … we play a game where you have to name different things starting with a random letter of the alphabet and if you get a differnet answer to anyone else you get a pointi.e. a high street store , football team, celebrity etccan keep going for an hour or 2

Was about to suggest this myself!

Wouldn't be Christmas without it

sancho1983

Was about to suggest this myself! Wouldn't be Christmas without it

that would be chrsmas

That was nearly funny......

Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
    2. Win a Free minion usb stick22