What gaming laptop would you recommend?

Found 26th May
I am selling my desktop PC and getting a laptop. My PC is i5 6600k with GTX 1070 SC, 16GB RAM and a Gsync AOC monitor 144hz. I am selling it and hoping to use the money for a laptop and I was looking at this overclockers.co.uk/msi…html

That laptop looks very good for the price and after searching I can’t find a better one for the price unless you have? Any recommendations would be appreciated. Many Thanks
Community Updates
AskComputers
5 Comments
Is there a reason that you're switching to a laptop? In purely gaming terms you're going to an inferior graphics card, and it would seem that the laptop doesn't have gsync either.
ostinato13 m ago

Is there a reason that you're switching to a laptop? In purely gaming …Is there a reason that you're switching to a laptop? In purely gaming terms you're going to an inferior graphics card, and it would seem that the laptop doesn't have gsync either.

For ease of transporting about since I work away etc but for the fact I can take it around with me. I don’t mind, V sync is only for screen tearing anyway so unless a game does that then I won’t enable it.
Danjw919 h, 57 m ago

I don’t mind, V sync is only for screen tearing anyway

I think you are confusing V sync and Gsync
bazdotdoc49 m ago

I think you are confusing V sync and Gsync

Pretty sure I ain’t? V sync turned on stops screen tearing if it happens? And g sync allows players to play without v sync turned on as g sync does the same job? Correct me if I am wrong though.
You are, rtfm
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions