What gin and why?

Posted 8th Dec 2019
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Here is a convenient chart from Fever Tree. Personally, I like Hendricks, Silent Pool, etc but will also stock up Bombay Sapphire when it hits £16 for a litre.

39296152-fbJE0.jpg
8 Comments
I love pink with tonic at the moment but favourite changes regularly. With Christmas coming I will be having the gingerbread from Aldi or Lidl with fiery ginger beer. Also love sloe with bitter lemon. Lidl do little cans of pink with grapefruit which is very refreshing.
I have tried quite a few!
In no particular order, like they say on Strictly! Tanquray (spelling) Bulldog and Lakeland. All smashing tasty gins. Lovely herbs and spices poshly known as botanicals. You didn’t ask but I’ll offer it my
East favourite, Ophir too fragrant and Bombay too earthy, not to be confused with Bombay Sapphire as that is delicious and should go in my first list.
Cannot...cannot be doing with flavoured ones, lemon, Parma violet beetroot whatever.
Monkey 47 gets my vote. Fantastic tasting gin, although pretty strong stuff!
All sound very good, with pink gin I tend to like it with coke. All the odd stares I get when ordering it, but they come around after trying it.
Here is a convenient chart from Fever Tree. Personally, I like Hendricks, Silent Pool, etc but will also stock up Bombay Sapphire when it hits £16 for a litre.

39296152-fbJE0.jpg
bozo00708/12/2019 18:51

Here is a convenient chart from Fever Tree. Personally, I like Hendricks, …Here is a convenient chart from Fever Tree. Personally, I like Hendricks, Silent Pool, etc but will also stock up Bombay Sapphire when it hits £16 for a litre. [Image]

Bombay at £16 a litre. Is there a better gin to £ ratio out there. I don’t think so!
Tanqueray 10 with normal tonic and lemon. Hendricks with Elderflower or Cucumber flavoured Fevertree tonic. Just my choice though.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions