Groups

what happended to the Finance heading?

Why has the finance heading been removed? How are we supposed to find out about these deals now?

8 Comments

Yeah...under Topics? I wonder what's going on.

Banned

Nobody has got any money

Admin

Finance was by far the least used topic. Hopefully members will be encouraged to tag their deals correctly with "finance" for financial deals etc which will help.

The problem previously was there were too many topics which overlapped, members asked specifically for a gaming category so they now have that.

"Other" is not particularly a valid topic to search through other deals with. For example, if you're looking at one offer which is listed as "other", are you going to think to yourself "Hmm that's not right for me, I need to look in the rest of "other"?" Or are you going to run a search for the specific item you're looking for?

As mentioned, if those members who don't tag their deals can start doing so, then there won't be any problem. If there are actual issues thrown up by this though, we'll obviously look at the topics again and see if there's room for improvement

Edited by: "juliet_bravo" 27th Oct 2010

Banned

jb... i totally agree, but what about Home? What should these go in with the new topic structure?

i think it got replaced with a/v

Banned

Borat

i think it got replaced with a/v

I think so too, but I don't consider a Dyson or a Saucepan set part of my "audio/visual" setup

Banned

juliet_bravo

Finance was by far the least used topic. Hopefully members will be … Finance was by far the least used topic. Hopefully members will be encouraged to tag their deals correctly with "finance" for financial deals etc which will help. The problem previously was there were too many topics which overlapped, members asked specifically for a gaming category so they now have that."Other" is not particularly a valid topic to search through other deals with. For example, if you're looking at one offer which is listed as "other", are you going to think to yourself "Hmm that's not right for me, I need to look in the rest of "other"?" Or are you going to run a search for the specific item you're looking for?As mentioned, if those members who don't tag their deals can start doing so, then there won't be any problem. If there are actual issues thrown up by this though, we'll obviously look at the topics again and see if there's room for improvement

but new GAMING doesnt work at all!

Cold. Let's get that fire started!

The page you're looking for is no longer available, or cannot be found.

too much cook I guess.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920
      2. Battery drain on iOS 111322
      3. Any advice on mobile networks.88
      4. How to cancel Sky subscription912

See more discussions