What happened of Royal Mail?

Posted 9th Dec 2019
Order 2 items in amazon warehouse, but both of them are late and no information on Royal Mail website. Really wired!

3359760-QqPLq.jpg
Community Updates

Groups

13 Comments
Both of them shown
Package has shipped
Dunfermline, Fife UK
That time of year. Both my asos packages failed next day last week and never happens to me
I've had similar with Amazon recently. Dispatched does not mean out for delivery, am guessing it means ready for collection by the courier...

Hope you get your items ok.
Funny this happened a few days ago with me too. Same message, with no tracking info. Ordered a few things on one order but these boots;

amazon.co.uk/Ber…8-1

They took 8 days to arrive. Everything else on time. Not arsed either way but its not just you my friend. Time of the year?
Royal Mail tracking is the worse out of the lot

Absolute garbage

I’d maybe remove your address also as that is a school boy error , I’ve just redirected your parcel to my house that’s why it’s delayed

Thanks
ashmac09/12/2019 23:52

Royal Mail tracking is the worse out of the lot Absolute garbage I’d maybe …Royal Mail tracking is the worse out of the lot Absolute garbage I’d maybe remove your address also as that is a school boy error , I’ve just redirected your parcel to my house that’s why it’s delayed Thanks

Hhhhh I changed that!
Hacked09/12/2019 23:43

I've had similar with Amazon recently. Dispatched does not mean out for …I've had similar with Amazon recently. Dispatched does not mean out for delivery, am guessing it means ready for collection by the courier...Hope you get your items ok.

Thanks!
21st December seems like a long delivery estimate for Royal Mail/Amazon. Are they coming from Europe maybe? What was the original delivery date?

Edit: Oh, it says "expected 7th December" on the bottom of the screenshot.

I'd be suspecting it as being lost, Royal Mail I don't have much problems with. Amazon always say they'll investigate, but you're never quite sure they do anything.

You should get a refund and some compensation for your trouble, but they don't do replacement orders for Amazon Warehouse items.

Happened to me recently with DPD/Amazon Warehouse and it was an item I really wanted, too.

You never know, though. Boyf had a Hermes item/Amazon Warehouse order disappear off the face of the earth, and his Hermes driver handed him the parcel a few weeks later, long after it had been reported as missing.
Edited by: "louiselouise" 10th Dec 2019
Shin_Jxd10/12/2019 00:15

Thanks ! I forget that!

I’d maybe also change these comments lol
They're too busy with Santa letter replies at the moment
It's a safe bet that the OP didn't write the address properly.
Nothing happened of Royal Mail and it isn't wired.
Edited by: "Erudite" 10th Dec 2019
Had a similar issue, my amazon parcel was updated as being delivered through my letterbox, however I didn’t receive anything. Spoke to live chat and they said it had been updated too early, and I should receive it tommorow
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions