What happened to all the good chatrooms?

20 replies
Found 26th Feb 2010
Remember chatrooms? What happened to them? Are there any good ones still about?

This place used to be a good crack at this time, but it has died of death the last few months. Zero flirting and nutters! What's the script?

I was just on plenty of fish there, but they stopped the wee chat facility that had now...

Anyone know any half decent chat rooms? Thye don't need to be sordid, but the option would be good!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Original Poster

Insomniac posse' make some noise! ffs :w00t:

a/s/l?

:giggle:

Still here.... just...... :-D

Chat roulette has to be the winner.... surely? :w00t:

omegle.com

hey dmh :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Spriggan;7955130

a/s/l?

Lol, yeah, like that?

Old enough, yes please, your place or mine?

Charlie Scene;7955135

omegle.com hey dmh :thumbsup:

Yey.... how you doing charlie??? :friends:

dmh77;7955137

Yey.... how you doing charlie??? :friends:

fine :whistling:

watching the winter olympics :oops:

rehydrated;7955136

Lol, yeah, like that? Old enough, yes please, your place or mine?

:thumbsup: Here's my profile pic:
http://www.clevelandwomen.com/images/funny/chatroom2.jpg

Original Poster

I've done the omegle one a couple of times, it's actually quite good...I was think more a long the lines of the ones where you used to use your, *ahem, web cam.
A bit like - [url]www.littleprawnflickersrus.com[/url] :whistling:

Charlie Scene;7955138

fine :whistling:watching the winter olympics :oops:

Watched some of that myself... :oops: ( not tonight though...)

You doing good???

Original Poster

Spriggan;7955139

:thumbsup: Here's my profile pic:

I'm soooooo glad I shaved the beard off last week! I think it makes me look a bit slimmer...

rehydrated;7955144

I've done the omegle one a couple of times, it's actually quite good...I … I've done the omegle one a couple of times, it's actually quite good...I was think more a long the lines of the ones where you used to use your, *ahem, web cam.A bit like - [url]www.littleprawnflickersrus.com[/url] :whistling:

oh, never done webcams tbh ............

Original Poster

I think I'm going through my mid-life crisis! Can it hit you before your 40?

rehydrated;7955150

I think I'm going through my mid-life crisis! Can it hit you before your … I think I'm going through my mid-life crisis! Can it hit you before your 40?

:? i dunno

rehydrated;7955150

I think I'm going through my mid-life crisis! Can it hit you before your … I think I'm going through my mid-life crisis! Can it hit you before your 40?

Reckon you can..... ( hit mine yonks ago... not got a b'day for another *cough* 2week's or less.............. :oops:)

Original Poster

Away to look at Harley's on eBay >>>>>>>>>>>> night all

rehydrated;7955156

Away to look at Harley's on eBay >>>>>>>>>>>> night all

Go for it!!! :thumbsup:

Nighty night!

Original Poster

dmh77;7955155

Reckon you can..... ( hit mine yonks ago... not got a b'day for another … Reckon you can..... ( hit mine yonks ago... not got a b'day for another *cough* 2week's or less.............. :oops:)

Did you go clubbing and stuff? Drugs? Wild sex? What have I got to look forward to? Can I get streaks in my hair and wear tight ball crushing jeans again?

rehydrated;7955160

Did you go clubbing and stuff? Drugs? Wild sex? What have I got to look … Did you go clubbing and stuff? Drugs? Wild sex? What have I got to look forward to? Can I get streaks in my hair and wear tight ball crushing jeans again?

:oops:

No comment........ Though I don't know about the 'ball crushing jeans' .... :thinking:

How ancient are you exactly??

Original Poster

I'm older than you :-( It's your birthday in 2 weeks, and I just did a mini stalk and I know what age you are :thumbsup:

* Are you fit? You want a stalker?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Domain renewal35
    2. Wireless earphones33
    3. Gatwick Airport Parking44
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?47

See more discussions