Groups

What Happened to bingsy? PT 2

Banned
    Ok, I know this has been done before sort of by the lovely Acecatcher but I was wondering exactly what has happened to him?

NOT asking about his mod status etc, just wondered if he himself is ok as he's not been on at all for months and I figure one of the Team must know something

basically just wondering if he's safe and well?

10 Comments

Original Poster Banned

oi cheeky lot!

EDIT - Original thread in case anyone wonders - hotukdeals.com/ite…sy/

Seperate question though

Should this be in feedback?

there was no 'official' announcement about Bingsy therefore there should be no 'official' word of why Bingsy seems not to have mod status

seems a matter between Bingsy and the site to me not an issue for feedback...he is still a member and we should respect that not try and get 'gossip'...which lets face it is all people are after....no one is truly concerned, just want the latest gossip...

I think this matter should not be duiscussed, but hey thats my opinion

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4149744

Should this be in feedback?there was no 'official' announcement about … Should this be in feedback?there was no 'official' announcement about Bingsy therefore there should be no 'official' word of why Bingsy seems not to have mod statusseems a matter between Bingsy and the site to me not an issue for feedback...he is still a member and we should respect that not try and get 'gossip'...which lets face it is all people are after....no one is truly concerned, just want the latest gossip...I think this matter should not be duiscussed, but hey thats my opinion

Saint...seriously...leave the digs for Misc!

that was about his mod status...I'm enquiring into Bingsy's physical well being...READ the OP...I state clearly "NOT asking about his mod status etc"

Absolutely pointless post by you there tbh, if this was misc I'd give you your Vader Fail pic

This thread should be in Misc, as it is not a HUKD issue. Please don't post a Vader fail pic, it is so upsetting. :-(

]Send a Private Message to Bingsy

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4149852

This thread should be in Misc, as it is not a HUKD issue. Please don't … This thread should be in Misc, as it is not a HUKD issue. Please don't post a Vader fail pic, it is so upsetting. :-(]Send a Private Message to Bingsy

seriously your bringing Misc to Feedback here..just leave it out

I believe you havent actually read anything BUT the title so I will repeat
    [CENTER][SIZE=5]"...he's not been on at all for months..."[/SIZE] [/CENTER]

As he was a mod I would assume that mods and admin will have contact details for him...whereas randomers in Misc are more unlikely. Therefore its a Feedback thread rather than a Misc thread as its not for everyone to answer...just the team

Saint...please dont post in this thread again as your just looking for a row and I just want to know Bingsy is ok...save the trolling for Misc

Banned

this should hae been in misc really as this isnt a hukd issue, mind im not sure who you think is gonna be able to answer this

you could always pm him, all copies of my pm's come through to my email account

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4150119

this should hae been in misc really as this isnt a hukd issue, mind im … this should hae been in misc really as this isnt a hukd issue, mind im not sure who you think is gonna be able to answer thisyou could always pm him, all copies of my pm's come through to my email account

ah you see but only the team would have contact info...and I would assume they have spoke to him...whereas Misc wouldnt. Plus all misc would get is people asking why his status was changed.

All I want to know is he's cool...then this whole thread can go cause I have no interest in why etc...just how he is

PM'd him like forever ago

Banned

if he doesnt want to post then why do you think that the admin team would contact him, think maybe its best to pm a mod or ask one via msn if you dont think its a hukd issue

ODB_69;4149905

Therefore its a Feedback thread rather than a Misc thread as its not for … Therefore its a Feedback thread rather than a Misc thread as its not for everyone to answer...just the team

For questions exclusively for the team, use the ]Contact Us form.

Original Poster Banned

thesaint;4150440

For questions exclusively for the team, use the ]Contact Us form.

nope

cause they never reply
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Free Codes from EGX33
      2. What do you feel happy about/grateful for today?53407
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7231366
      4. What would be HELL to you?3254

See more discussions