Groups

What happened to Charlie32 ?

What ever happened to him?

Funniest guy iv ever seen on the net lol

altho maybe he did sometimes speak before thinking

85 Comments

Not really sure. I think the last time I heard from him was aug 08. But then I've not really been a big visitor to the site since then! But I've not sen a post of his for quite some time. He was a top bird!

Uncle Charlie was a 110% top fella. He put a lot of work into the Help fo Heroes thread along with some other fine members:)

Be good to see him back again:)

Hope nothing bad has happened to him.

This site has lost a lot of good members over the years

grex9101;5138682

Hope nothing bad has happened to him.This site has lost a lot of good … Hope nothing bad has happened to him.This site has lost a lot of good members over the years

He is all good, just not about:)

He Will Be Back If Pm Ed Enough (insider Info Lips Shut)

Didn't he have "problems" with admin or am I imagining that?

Original Poster

I dont know if he had problems with Paul, he was a top guy and usually his posts were really funny !!

miss hi from here..............................and a shout out to Dinosteveus :whistling::whistling::p

Who else has "gone but not forgotten" lol ???

Banned

saxo_appeal;5140740

I dont know if he had problems with Paul, he was a top guy and usually … I dont know if he had problems with Paul, he was a top guy and usually his posts were really funny !!miss hi from here..............................and a shout out to Dinosteveus :whistling::whistling::pWho else has "gone but not forgotten" lol ???

PMSY

Not gone, but probably forgotten...

Banned

jayhab;5141728

yet there has been a thread asking where he is? makes sense doesnt it....

DangerGod;5141734

yet there has been a thread asking where he is? makes sense doesnt it....

I was referring to myself as not being gone but probably forgotten, unfortnately, I missed the 'i'm' off of the begining of my post!

he gave me my avatar when my daughter was born. still got it 2 years on.

j.deal we miss u :cry:
    o and where has sy gone lately?!

Banned

magicbeans;5141850

j.deal we miss u :cry:o and where has sy gone lately?!

dont worry about him, he flirts with guys... let him be :-D

magicbeans;5141850

j.deal we miss u :cry:o and where has sy gone lately?!

he has been busy with his oldest. he aint been well.

donnydude;5138847

Didn't he have "problems" with admin or am I imagining that?

saxo_appeal;5140740

I dont know if he had problems with Paul, he was a top guy and usually … I dont know if he had problems with Paul, he was a top guy and usually his posts were really funny !!miss hi from here..............................and a shout out to Dinosteveus Who else has "gone but not forgotten" lol ???

I think it was Dinostevus who had a fall out with Admin.

jayhab;5141728

I understood perfectly:thumbsup:

C32 - it took me about 6 months to figure out what he was on about :o, another 3 months to stop being intimidated:-( and then I had some good banter with him, once in a while.:friends: Lovely, lovely man, with some very salient points on the degeneration of HUKD misc.

DangerGod;5141854

dont worry about him, he flirts with guys... let him be :-D

nutter!

BlondeBella;5141861

he has been busy with his oldest. he aint been well.

oh give him my regards

magicbeans;5141906

nutter! oh give him my regards

i will do hun next time i speak to him:thumbsup:

Banned

yes chesso... C32 was very unique. ive not come across anyone like him. took me a while to understand what he was about to.

BlondeBella;5141912

i will do hun next time i speak to him:thumbsup:

thanks...hey hows the weight loss going.... u did so well so quickly..... :thumbsup: im back at gym and healthy eating and wii fit is approving of my weight loss...although its slower than yours!! had a bit of a kick up the ass when i saw my ex get married few days back.... he looked so good....screw it!

DangerGod;5141918

yes chesso... C32 was very unique. ive not come across anyone like him. … yes chesso... C32 was very unique. ive not come across anyone like him. took me a while to understand what he was about to.

C32 was a laugh ,.... bless him he gawn!

Banned

yeh i know, i didnt say he wasnt

magicbeans;5141945

thanks...hey hows the weight loss going.... u did so well so quickly..... … thanks...hey hows the weight loss going.... u did so well so quickly..... :thumbsup: im back at gym and healthy eating and wii fit is approving of my weight loss...although its slower than yours!! had a bit of a kick up the ass when i saw my ex get married few days back.... he looked so good....screw it!C32 was a laugh ,.... bless him he gawn!

im really struggling now after the big loss at first but i joined the gym and am eating healther so its all i can do is try to push myself more, really need a good boot up the ass now tho.

glad you got more motivation it will pay off for you in the end.

DangerGod;5141918

yes chesso... C32 was very unique. ive not come across anyone like him. … yes chesso... C32 was very unique. ive not come across anyone like him. took me a while to understand what he was about to.

What I really like so much about him is that he has the power in just a few words to make you feel good about yourself. :-D
    That is special and sometimes glancing through misc now-a-days I feel it's pretty sad in here, to say the least. I just wander back to 'my threads' . Ho Hum...:thinking:

DangerGod;5141956

yeh i know, i didnt say he wasnt

yeah u did brah! haha im kiddin.... wheres ur sexy lady avatars?!

BlondeBella;5141959

im really struggling now after the big loss at first but i joined the gym … im really struggling now after the big loss at first but i joined the gym and am eating healther so its all i can do is try to push myself more, really need a good boot up the ass now tho.glad you got more motivation it will pay off for you in the end.

im sure ur still HOT! hehe!!
    yeah stupid guy was looking fit. hes lost weight from stress as him and missus wer having serious issues but he took a leap of faith and went ahead with marriage...hopefully it was all nerves?! guess emotions dictate a lot in weight loss...sadly i can go the other way as well...but this time its the non eating way..hurrah!

magicbeans;5141974

im sure ur still HOT! hehe!!yeah stupid guy was looking fit. hes lost … im sure ur still HOT! hehe!!yeah stupid guy was looking fit. hes lost weight from stress as him and missus wer having serious issues but he took a leap of faith and went ahead with marriage...hopefully it was all nerves?! guess emotions dictate a lot in weight loss...sadly i can go the other way as well...but this time its the non eating way..hurrah!

not so hot more like:lol:

screw him your so much better than he is:thumbsup: and im glad the stress is working in your favour hun xx

Original Poster

Ahhhh

jayhab, your still here lol

hows things old buddy old pal

BlondeBella;5141988

not so hot more like:lol:screw him your so much better than he … not so hot more like:lol:screw him your so much better than he is:thumbsup: and im glad the stress is working in your favour hun xx

awwwwwww thanks hun!!! need a boost at times like these!! xxx ur a star xxx

Original Poster

did he not come back as acecatcher3 ??

its the same avatar

saxo_appeal;5141991

Ahhhh jayhab, your still here lol hows things old buddy old pal

sorry ot thread hijack SO :oops: uve been around a looong time....

magicbeans;5141998

awwwwwww thanks hun!!! need a boost at times like these!! xxx ur a star … awwwwwww thanks hun!!! need a boost at times like these!! xxx ur a star xxx

no problem at all i get enough boost so i think i should share them around:lol:

sorry saxo for hijacking the thread x

Banned

magicbeans;5141974

yeah u did brah! haha im kiddin.... wheres ur sexy lady avatars?!

oh noes i didnt! ..... Im waitiing for a new avi, if she ever gets around to doing it lol

DangerGod;5142014

oh noes i didnt! ..... Im waitiing for a new avi, if she ever gets … oh noes i didnt! ..... Im waitiing for a new avi, if she ever gets around to doing it lol

oh SB? shes so lurrrrrrrrrrrvely!!

back on topic...why does dinostevus say he has posting restrictions?!

magicbeans;5142023

oh SB? shes so lurrrrrrrrrrrvely!! back on topic...why does dinostevus … oh SB? shes so lurrrrrrrrrrrvely!! back on topic...why does dinostevus say he has posting restrictions?!

That's not the topic :w00t:

Banned

does anyone remember BristolDeal? that guy was on everyday all day...then he just vanished? he hasnt been on since like Aug last year...very weird

DangerGod;5142045

does anyone remember BristolDeal? that guy was on everyday all day...then … does anyone remember BristolDeal? that guy was on everyday all day...then he just vanished? he hasnt been on since like Aug last year...very weird

these people might actually of found life outside HUKD, i dint think it was possible:lol:

DangerGod;5142045

does anyone remember BristolDeal? that guy was on everyday all day...then … does anyone remember BristolDeal? that guy was on everyday all day...then he just vanished? he hasnt been on since like Aug last year...very weird

He definitely got seriously fed up and decided to move on.

Banned

chesso;5142053

He definitely got seriously fed up and decided to move on.

For real? have you spoke with him? he was just literally on everyday and then just went... he seemed his same old self aswell which is why i couldnt understand

DangerGod;5142066

For real? have you spoke with him? he was just literally on everyday and … For real? have you spoke with him? he was just literally on everyday and then just went... he seemed his same old self aswell which is why i couldnt understand

That's what he said at the time - no point in continuing to get into rows about duplicate or 'false' deals .

BlondeBella;5142048

these people might actually of found life outside HUKD, i dint think it … these people might actually of found life outside HUKD, i dint think it was possible:lol:

I find a life every now and then but the lure of HUKD proves to strong and I drift back. lol

Banned

chesso;5142073

That's what he said at the time - no point in continuing to get into rows … That's what he said at the time - no point in continuing to get into rows about duplicate or 'false' deals .

Ahhh ok...thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?56
      2. Cheapest place to get ea access?11
      3. Samsung s8 trade in46
      4. Does anyone have a Xbox gold trial code22

See more discussions