Posted 20th Nov 2021
I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me here but I am sure my HUKD was dark/ in dark mode before but now it is bright. I cannot find a place in settings to change this back.

Is there a way to change it?
Community Updates
Misc
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Anonymous User
    Im in dark mode?
    46127889-ba4qY.jpg
  2. Avatar
    Author
    Thanks guys, my Android has always been on Dark Mode so that's fine. I am on Windows atm, and that one has a white background.

I don't know if my mind is messing with me - have we ever been able to turn on dark mode in HUKD on PCs before? I might be losing it guys...
  3. Avatar
    Not sure what device you're on but on Android there are 3 bars at the top of the screen. Click that then there's a little ninja flame which changes it to dark mode.
  4. Avatar
    Wish they had a black dark mode available instead of the crappy built in blue one!
  5. Avatar
    Wiskaa21/11/2021 03:37

Thanks guys, my Android has always been on Dark Mode so that's fine. I am …Thanks guys, my Android has always been on Dark Mode so that's fine. I am on Windows atm, and that one has a white background.I don't know if my mind is messing with me - have we ever been able to turn on dark mode in HUKD on PCs before? I might be losing it guys...

Mine's not dark anymore either, but I assume it's because I switched phones. Kinda annoying though. Both my OS and browser are set to dark mode, so you'd expect one of them to work properly