What happened to Magnum Ice Cream Sandwiches?

Found 18th Oct 2015
Me and my OH had these magnificent magnum ice cream sandwiches a couple of months ago - not even that - alas, we've returned to the store and no-more! we'd never seen them before then and since I have checked literally every supermarket i've been in (which is all of them in the entire universe, i swear) and i can't find them. They were so good - please tell me it's not the end?

5 Comments

Asda sell Magnum Almond Sandwich on offer for 2 for £5. Ocado sell them as well but they are £3.35 each.

I feel your pain but mine is for the wonderful Solero Ice. I loved that lemony lovely ice lolly with the strawberry puree centre. I know you can still get it in some other countries but I've never seen it here for years.

Banned

Asda sell bourbon and custard cream ice creams, not tried the custard cream 1 yet the we fight over the bourbon 1s!

Flossymads

Asda sell bourbon and custard cream ice creams, not tried the custard … Asda sell bourbon and custard cream ice creams, not tried the custard cream 1 yet the we fight over the bourbon 1s!

Heron sell them a £1 a box b6 in a box they are yummy

Original Poster

Col67

Asda sell Magnum Almond Sandwich on offer for 2 for £5. Ocado sell them … Asda sell Magnum Almond Sandwich on offer for 2 for £5. Ocado sell them as well but they are £3.35 each.

:')

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants