Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

its there but its started again????????

Original Poster

bellows;2606625

its there but its started again????????

yh i had to make a new one

Still had to post for all to see that Rebecca got the boot though.
Why?

something odd has happened I reckon since the nominee was named..... they are repeating the live streaming ......

Admin

I've edited your original thread and reopened now

hotukdeals.com/ite…hi/

It had been wrongly member spammed.

juliet_bravo;2606697

I've edited your original thread and reopened … I've edited your original thread and reopened nowhttp://www.hotukdeals.com/item/219671/bb-spoiler-if-u-keep-on-reading-thi/It had been wrongly member spammed.

JB, you can still clearly see that Rebecca got evicted in the post.
Why can't that sort of thing be saved for the first posting so that if you don't open the thread you don't see the spoiler.
Not everyone reads a page one word at a time, left to right you know.
I would be really upset if this were to happen on something that was very important to me.
:x

Banned

Jumpingphil;2606768

JB, you can still clearly see that Rebecca got evicted in the post.Why … JB, you can still clearly see that Rebecca got evicted in the post.Why can't that sort of thing be saved for the first posting so that if you don't open the thread you don't see the spoiler.Not everyone reads a page one word at a time, left to right you know.I would be really upset if this were to happen on something that was very important to me.:x

its gone now, it shouldnt be in the frst post either, in classic view the first post is viewed without going into the thread

and it had not been wrongly member spammed, it was spammed because the op refused to remove the spoiler from the title

Yes, I can see it's gone now.
I think she might be having a laugh now as she has just posted it's her birthday.

Original Poster

no honest it is i dodnt want to say anything coz i dont really like tht type of stuff
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Can you improve my PC build?44
    2. Tomtop Xiaomi Mi A1 deal removed432
    3. Driving anxiety.2226
    4. Toyota verso camera23

See more discussions