Groups

What Happened To Paul O'Grady?

I watch the Paul O'grady show whenever I get the chance, and last week he was poorly, anyone know why??

Also,did you watch it just with Yvette Fielding?? I nearly peed myself laughing at Paul's revelation!!!

8 Comments

He had flu and went back to work too quickly, which made him ill again.

quote .......... Shane Richie - who had been booked as a guest for tomorrow's (25.04.08) show - will now stand in as presenter.

Original Poster

Thank you! Awwwwwwwwwwww just read the story. He's so nice, he's like the gay uncle we'd all want!!!

midjet666;1985526

Thank you! Awwwwwwwwwwww just read the story. He's so nice, he's like the … Thank you! Awwwwwwwwwwww just read the story. He's so nice, he's like the gay uncle we'd all want!!!

Yes agree he's lovely, loved him as Lilly Savage too ... wish he'd carried her on for a bit longer !

Original Poster

snowtiger;1985545

Yes agree he's lovely, loved him as Lilly Savage too ... wish he'd … Yes agree he's lovely, loved him as Lilly Savage too ... wish he'd carried her on for a bit longer !

I haven't watched him as Lily Savage as I was really young when he started doing that character, but I'm reading Julian Clary's autobiography and it mentions him in it when he was doing the Lily Savage character, it's so funny.

midjet666;1985626

I haven't watched him as Lily Savage as I was really young when he … I haven't watched him as Lily Savage as I was really young when he started doing that character, but I'm reading Julian Clary's autobiography and it mentions him in it when he was doing the Lily Savage character, it's so funny.

If you get the chance to see him as L Savage do.... he was so good ... so sarcastic ... I'll have a look & see if I can find a clip anywhere & post back
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3966
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions