Groups

What happened to Sally in THE BILL

she was drunk and crashed her car but i missed the next episode and now she is back at work, can someone enlighten me please!! it's bugging me!!!

13 Comments

Use ITV's catch up service to find out? ]Clicky

Original Poster

brill ty left u rep, it doesn't show the episode unfortunately

Welcome

Got away with it.
    Sergeant Stone helped out yet again

Original Poster

can't seem to watch the episode online not sure if you can it tells you what happens sort of but no play back?

Banned

My missus watches it religiously, and I've just asked her, and she said 'I'll tell you in a minute'..........how about that for a cliffhanger :w00t:

It used too, but your right doesn't seem to let you

Original Poster

anyone?

Original Poster

OMG someone must know ?

Banned

kate50dadford;3071766

OMG someone must know ?

Yeah my missus does, but she's soooooo blonde, she forgot to tell me :-D

I'll ask her again when she gets home :roll:

it was covered up by the other cops

you know what i watch the bill religiously every week but can't remember :thinking: sorry. tried looking through bill website to jog memory but nothing on there. and i thought i could still keep up with things in between running up and down to see to crying kids lol :oops:

Banned

Missus says......, PC Stone covered for her, and got her into hospital and discharged her and took her back to his house and kept her undercover. There was a debate in the police station as to what had happened to the black police guy and Sally, and they were both in it together. There was a bloke in the other car that came forward as causing the accident and she got away with it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3121109
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1218
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213643
      4. word association Game72944194

See more discussions