Groups
    EXPIRED

what happened to the 360 Fifa deal?

Banned
    just wondering where its gone?

has this been spammed? why?

7 Comments

It must have been spammed, and given some of the posts on it I'm pretty sure I know who spammed it.

Wouldn't the where did my thread go be a better place to ask? Even though you were not the OP still seems best, or at the very least the feedback area not here

Original Poster Banned

Jonny_K;3357455

It must have been spammed, and given some of the posts on it I'm pretty … It must have been spammed, and given some of the posts on it I'm pretty sure I know who spammed it.

oh the PS3 fanboys by any chance....

Sad that they have to spam the thread cause there fanboys...hope suspensions are handed out

Original Poster Banned

boydent999;3357458

Wouldn't the ]where did my thread go be a better place to ask? Even … Wouldn't the ]where did my thread go be a better place to ask? Even though you were not the OP still seems best, or at the very least the feedback area not here

Didnt know that thread existed to be honest...plus its before my time

Prob with feedback is only a few read it and mods/Admin dont comment on it often...see Sy's thread to see what I mean
    hotukdeals.com/ite…sy/

I know what you mean about it being barely read over in the feedback area, you're not the 1st to say that, i'd bet too not the last, would still seem best mind, or pm a mod or summat?
    Dunno but still think that'd be best place :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

boydent999;3357493

I know what you mean about it being barely read over in the feedback … I know what you mean about it being barely read over in the feedback area, you're not the 1st to say that, i'd bet too not the last, would still seem best mind, or pm a mod or summat?Dunno but still think that'd be best place :thumbsup:

already have :thumbsup:

silly this whole row EVERYTIME a game is put up on both platforms...always the same people too

Editor

Hi Chris

I've put the thread back now - seems it was spammed by members - I will be getting in touch with them now!

Locking this one up - as boydent says the best place for these questions is the ]where did my thread go :thumbsup:

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?11
    2. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2957
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764181
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846148

See more discussions