Groups
    EXPIRED

what happened to the comet discount voucher threads?

Banned

As header.....

I noticed in Vouchers there was a thread that had "upto" 40% discount from Comet. (Tried it a couple of times - always 5%) Was going to try from work.... but cant find the thread anymore.

Also what happened to the thread where someone was kindly swapping their codes? I noticed there was a troll in there tring to buy them? Thread seems to have vanished?

32 Comments

Banned

because the op was sellin them via pm and ebay

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7021752

because the op was sellin them via pm and ebay

To people offering to buy them? Sounds like a two way thing?

So what happened to the "pucker" voucher thread?

Banned

guv;7021771

To people offering to buy them? Sounds like a two way thing? So what … To people offering to buy them? Sounds like a two way thing? So what happened to the "pucker" voucher thread?

to people asking for one it seems, i have no idea what pucker voucher thread is

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;7021764

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/537621/receive-a-unique-code-of-up-to-50-a?t=537621that one?The other one pulled for swapping vouchers I think

Cheers JB...... I can have another try from work now! Dunno why.... it doesnt come up using the search! (Or is it not in vouchers? - I didnt check.... but will now!)

Banned

guv;7021779

Cheers JB...... I can have another try from work now! Dunno why.... it … Cheers JB...... I can have another try from work now! Dunno why.... it doesnt come up using the search! (Or is it not in vouchers? - I didnt check.... but will now!)

have you got exclude expired on, as someones expired it

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7021777

to people asking for one it seems, i have no idea what pucker voucher … to people asking for one it seems, i have no idea what pucker voucher thread is

So everyone has been suspended or banned then?

JB has osted the "pucker" voucher thingy.....

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;7021788

expired and shows in deals for me......:thumbsup:

Ah... That explains why I couldnt find it! I was seaching in Vouchers for a voucher! How silly of me! :w00t:

sassie;7021794

have you got exclude expired on, as someones expired it

Nah.... as above. Just posted in the wrong place.

Banned

guv;7021817

Ah... That explains why I couldnt find it! I was seaching in Vouchers for … Ah... That explains why I couldnt find it! I was seaching in Vouchers for a voucher! How silly of me! :w00t:Nah.... as above. Just posted in the wrong place.

it isnt in deals, its in vouchers, have you searched vouchers it will default to exclude expired

got a 15 % if you need it

Original Poster Banned

surfbunny;7021855

got a 15 % if you need it

Yes please....

How much do you want?

(PS.... Mods... that was meant as a funny!)

are they still giving vouchers out im in desperate need of anything better than 10%

Banned

bleedin ell guv, thought better respond here as get told off in other thread, you live an a mansion, i got old 32 crt in louge, and kids still on portables

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7022088

bleedin ell guv, thought better respond here as get told off in other … bleedin ell guv, thought better respond here as get told off in other thread, you live an a mansion, i got old 32 crt in louge, and kids still on portables

I dont live in a mansion...... its a 3 / 4 bed..... hardly a mansion! I'm just in a fortunate postition financially.

That wasnt the case in 2002 when I lost my job and the world fell apart!

LOL..... I just realsied.... there are now more big TVs in the house than there are people!

Did you get one Guv'nor? I've got a spare 15% if you still need

352C58FB8EF8B11F

Banned

guv;7022200

I dont live in a mansion...... its a 3 / 4 bed..... hardly a mansion! I'm … I dont live in a mansion...... its a 3 / 4 bed..... hardly a mansion! I'm just in a fortunate postition financially.That wasnt the case in 2002 when I lost my job and the world fell apart!LOL..... I just realsied.... there are now more big TVs in the house than there are people!

lol - just remembering the must have100 :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric;7022203

Did you get one Guv'nor? I've got a spare 15% if you still … Did you get one Guv'nor? I've got a spare 15% if you still need352C58FB8EF8B11F

Banned

guv;7022254

Those were the days!:w00t:Still got Alysha's personal telephone number at … Those were the days!:w00t:Still got Alysha's personal telephone number at watchdog!

have ya, give her a ring and see if she can get me a 50% off code, she must have connections

Original Poster Banned

sassie;7022268

have ya, give her a ring and see if she can get me a 50% off code, she … have ya, give her a ring and see if she can get me a 50% off code, she must have connections

I just did..... But she used it on a 70" Plasma for her new yacht.

Personally I think she's lying and just jealous of my new Cars and TVs. (Seriously)

sassie;7022268

have ya, give her a ring and see if she can get me a 50% off code, she … have ya, give her a ring and see if she can get me a 50% off code, she must have connections

It's a shame no decent members won a biggie, we could have all clubbed together and spend our money through the one voucher

Banned

guv;7022297

I just did..... But she used it on a 70" Plasma for her new … I just did..... But she used it on a 70" Plasma for her new yacht.Personally I think she's lying and just jealous of my new Cars and TVs. (Seriously)

oh err you dont think she is caspers other half do ya, they got a yacht and wanted a new tv for it

Banned

bazzaric;7022307

It's a shame no decent members won a biggie, we could have all clubbed … It's a shame no decent members won a biggie, we could have all clubbed together and spend our money through the one voucher

well it is the only way i would have been abe to afford a new tv:oops:

Original Poster Banned

bazzaric;7022307

It's a shame no decent members won a biggie, we could have all clubbed … It's a shame no decent members won a biggie, we could have all clubbed together and spend our money through the one voucher

Indeed... good call. I was just looking at the 46" LEDs. id have jumped at one with 50% off!

sassie;7022313

oh err you dont think she is caspers other half do ya, they got a yacht … oh err you dont think she is caspers other half do ya, they got a yacht and wanted a new tv for it

Unlikely, unless chalk and cheese are related.

Banned

lol not everything revolves around you guv

back to your usual bitter self i see

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7022509

lol not everything revolves around you guv back to your usual bitter self … lol not everything revolves around you guv back to your usual bitter self i see

Oooh Look...... My stalker reveals himself.

I laughed out very very loud.

Original Poster Banned

jellybaby22;7023062

we all have stalkers guv..dont go thinking your special now..:lol:

Heaven forbid. And there was me thinking the world revolved around me!:p

Banned

guv;7022297

I just did..... But she used it on a 70" Plasma for her new … I just did..... But she used it on a 70" Plasma for her new yacht.Personally I think she's lying and just jealous of my new Cars and TVs. (Seriously)

guv;7023046

Oooh Look...... My stalker reveals himself.I laughed out very very loud.

ohhh the irony.........i did actually laugh again

you ask for my attention then cry stalker

btw i aint jealous of ur life or your kia (serious)

i also dont need to boast and brag about what i do actually have here, in thailand or in australia:)

Original Poster Banned

casparwhite;7023139

ohhh the irony.........i did actually laugh again:)

Wrong use of the word Irony boy. What has Watchdog got to do with Stalkers?

you ask for my attention then cry stalker

I must have missed the bit where I said "CasparWhiite - please come and make yourself look like a tool again".

btw i aint jealous of ur life or your kia (serious)

I'm not jealous of a car I dont own - or your drug related life. (Seriously)

i also dont need to boast and brag about what i do actually have here, in … i also dont need to boast and brag about what i do actually have here, in thailand or in australia:)

Irony.

I was told about these vouchers yesterday but as usual, I'm always the last to know about everything lol

Does anyone have any nice spare vouchers around, as I'd really appreciate it?

Just pm it to you lol x

jellybaby22;7023062

we all have stalkers guv..dont go thinking your special now..:lol:

oooh do yer, i'm waiting for mine to reveal him/herself :-D

Banned

richp;7025102

oooh do yer, i'm waiting for mine to reveal him/herself :-D

just quote somebodys post from another thread you dont get along with and then wait for a reaction.......then cry stalker:whistling:

seems it works for some people...... :roll:

Original Poster Banned

surfbunny;7024563

Just pm it to you lol x

Many thanks Hunny Bunny. :thumbsup:

casparwhite;7025712

just quote somebodys post from another thread you dont get along with and … just quote somebodys post from another thread you dont get along with and then wait for a reaction.......then cry stalker:whistling:seems it works for some people...... :roll:

Oh, you mean the one specifically posted about wanting a TV to get a reaction after Id said I was buying one (and this voucher being used to buy it.)

I guess you don't realise how transparent you are. yeh yeh, I know it wasnt aimed at me. And my other leg doesnt have a bell on it.

But that's OK.... I'm still able to laugh out very very loud at you.

Thanks again surfbunny....

Mods you can lock the thread now. No point in feeding the troll.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
    2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
    3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
    4. love affairs912

See more discussions