What happened to the Dell Inspiron 7577 deal?

Found 15th Dec 2017
What happened to the Dell Inspiron 7577 deal? Seems to have disappeared? Anyone have any idea?
Community Updates
AskElectronics
10 Comments
I was wondering the same so I messaged the mods... Haven't heard back yet.
It's still on student beans - £300 off. I got a code for someone earlier and she ended up not needing it. Can send it over if it helps
Soapyk84 m ago

It's still on student beans - £300 off. I got a code for someone earlier …It's still on student beans - £300 off. I got a code for someone earlier and she ended up not needing it. Can send it over if it helps

I was wondering if all the asking and gifting of codes is why it was removed(?)
Edited by: "c24w" 15th Dec 2017
chuffedfox3 h, 59 m ago

Only one I can see is this one …Only one I can see is this one https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/dell-inspiron-15-7577-gaming-laptop-i7-7700hq-16gb-memory-256gb-nvme-ssd-1tb-hdd-gtx-1060-with-6gb-gddr5-1099-dell-2841692

It was this one but for £669. Was £1399 as part of a bundle but you could remove the vr for £430 off and then use a students code for £300 off.
I tried to get the deal but couldn’t remove the VR bundle. Tried to click on the HUKD post and it had been taken down. I just assumed that Dell had realised that people were removing the VR set to get the laptop cheaper and must have corrected their site. I didn’t manage to get one either
This is the original deal link.
I got the text today also. Should arrive on monday. Scorching deal
Self promotion apparently? Don't see how though!
Edited by: "GeorgeR010" 19th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants