What happened to the kinect deals?

What happened to the Game.co.uk Kinect deal from yesterday and the Amazon one?

Not sure if this is the right place to write this

8 Comments

The Game.co.uk one was for boxing day only and Amazon had price matched, but as the deal is over have now put it back up again - don't worry though, it won't be long before you see it at another good price
Edited by: "joshuaw_333" 27th Dec 2010

Original Poster

Cheers Joshua I ordered the game.co.uk one (155 quid package) yesterday but the status of the order is HELD, awaiting authorisation. Been no update on it since i ordered 24 hours ago so was a bit concerned

That's good, I hope you enjoy - After 3 different consoles and after the RROD mine has died so I am watching this space like a hawk to pick up a good deal on a new one! Hope I find a good deal like yourself!

Everyone keeps saying it won't be long till the next deal? Why is that and do you think before the new year?

I just think it is the case, especially as they'll make more money from the games in the long run, there is already a deal on base.com for £108.99. Demand will be falling for the kinect now so they will tempt people in with some good prices!

We got my son this for Christmas and honestly - the fun we all had and laughs galore! Its brilliant!!!

Was surprised at how accurate it was.

I was doing the rafting one and the little character was matching all my arm movements.

united002

Everyone keeps saying it won't be long till the next deal? Why is that … Everyone keeps saying it won't be long till the next deal? Why is that and do you think before the new year?

yeah they will drop price again in a few months cos shops will have gone quiet
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions