What happened to the thread about FREE shoes?????

It just dissappeared??

I thought it was a GREAT deal and was about to order 4 pairs for my kids but now i'm wondering if it's dodgy or something??

Any ideas??

19 Comments

Admin

We have certain checks we carry out on new merchants, unfortunately as this one is registered to a UK individual who's opted to have their address removed from the Whois database, that site is not suitable for Hotukdeals.

Original Poster

Oh ok.

Does that mean it's not safe to use??

Should i not make my order with them then?

Bit to late for me - so is it safe?

mrspatch;4818164

This is what you'll get:
http://www.grinn.net/blog/dev/uploaded_images/instructables-Instant-Legal-Shoes-735719.jpg

Trickyjabs;4818221

This is what you'll get:

lol... or probably bits of carpet with a bit of elastic stuck to it

Oh very funny. . . . .

mrspatch;4818164

I received an email for this offer as I am on the mailing list, I bought some Crocs from the site last year so I think they are ok, I have just ordered a pair for my son lets hope they arrive.

mookie123;4825697

I received an email for this offer as I am on the mailing list, I bought … I received an email for this offer as I am on the mailing list, I bought some Crocs from the site last year so I think they are ok, I have just ordered a pair for my son lets hope they arrive.

Ok there is something strange about this offer, I paid via Paypal and the order does not show in my order history on the Fatshoesday site, the shoes are still in my basket awaiting payment and I have had no email confirmation of the order so it looks like the Payment has gone through but not linked to the order. :x

Original Poster

I'm not gonna order then!
Mookie, can you let me know if that changes and your order goes thru ok please, cheers

Still covered by PayPal though if they don't turn up? I'd like to order one pair.

magough;4826220

I'm not gonna order then!Mookie, can you let me know if that changes and … I'm not gonna order then!Mookie, can you let me know if that changes and your order goes thru ok please, cheers

I have had an email response to my message saying they have manually processed my order as there was no order recorded and the shoes will be posted next week. HTH

Paypal does cover non receipt of goods, I had to change the value fro 0.00 to 0.01p as Paypal wont send a payment on a zero value item, this could be the reason the order didnt process correctly, so if anyone is going to buy paying via Paypal check your order history if the shoes are not showing then email them on the contact us page with the payment reference and the style and size you want.

I cannot clarify if the shoes will arrive until I have them in hand so if anyone wants to take the risk probably best to pay via Paypal :thumbsup:

Do paypal refund postage or is it just the cost of the item i.e. the 1p?

Anyone received their shoes yet?

SlayerKat;4869102

Anyone received their shoes yet?

Hi, mine arrived this morning

Although they are meant to be seconds the pair we got are working perfectly the view finder on one foot is slightly misty but you can still read the size so its not an issue at all. Some members on another site have also received theirs and been happy.

jocboyd;4868258

Do paypal refund postage or is it just the cost of the item i.e. the 1p?

The full value :thumbsup:

mookie123;4872646

The full value :thumbsup:

Thanks, just recieved my two pairs this morning, Larger ones size 3-4 I cannot get mechanism to work without difficulty but smaller ones 10-11 work lovely and I cannot see why they are seconds look really good quality, very pleased with purchase.

recieved mine this morning. but the mechanism doesn't seem to work on either. but we are still happy. Do you press the button and pull?

Tamara;4879593

recieved mine this morning. but the mechanism doesn't seem to work on … recieved mine this morning. but the mechanism doesn't seem to work on either. but we are still happy. Do you press the button and pull?

Mine were a little tricky to start with but if you press the button and pull them and jiggle it a bit it might work as it did with mine, they are fine now.

Thanks for the replies. I've ordered a pair now.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846051
    2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523392
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread414614053
    4. What an absolute disgrace1943

See more discussions