Groups

what happened to the Transformers HDDVD from dvdcrave thread ?

I can't seem to find this - tried filtering by merchant, searching for transformers, even searching for my own posts in the thread - but can't find it. Deal was posted today.

Has it been deleted by the mods? and if so anyone know why?

Thanks

15 Comments

hotukdeals.com/ite…le/

I think its been removed as it says I don't have permission to view.

Original Poster

Maybe the mods don't like dvdcrave? website still has it available for £8....

I'm Not Quite Sure, But It Could Be Something To Do With The Firm Selling Them, As I Think It Was An American Website. They Were A Good Deal.

It's an australian website.
    Probably removed as they can't get quidco on it!

Admin

It was a duplicate-

The sale is featured in this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…vd/

Original Poster

I don't think it was a duplicate Juliet - there was no mention of Transformers in that thread until the other one got deleted. IMHO it was a valid deal and the op was right to post it........thanks for taking the time to respond :thumbsup:

Admin

I wasn't the one to delete it - I was just answering your question

so do u think we are safe to order off it?

peteivy;1669544

It's an australian website.Probably removed as they can't get quidco on … It's an australian website.Probably removed as they can't get quidco on it!

hehehe

Original Poster

l0st_b0y;1669897

so do u think we are safe to order off it?

A couple of other HDUKers have used them in the past and they seem to be well known on the avforums....and I've ordered the Transformers HDDVD from them.

gari189;1669927

A couple of other HDUKers have used them in the past and they seem to be … A couple of other HDUKers have used them in the past and they seem to be well known on the avforums....and I've ordered the Transformers HDDVD from them.

fanks sir

gari189;1669616

I don't think it was a duplicate Juliet - there was no mention of … I don't think it was a duplicate Juliet - there was no mention of Transformers in that thread until the other one got deleted. IMHO it was a valid deal and the op was right to post it........thanks for taking the time to respond :thumbsup:

The dupe wasn't just about transformers, both threads were just about the HD dvd sale. The second was removed.

I've ordered a few discs from all three sites. Has anyone had any orders confirmed as shipped yet??
    I keep checking thinking that they will be due to be posted soon but nothing yet...

Mark

Original Poster

Got an email today from DVDCrave to say my Transformers has shipped - so has Bristoldeal....

gari189;1675753

Got an email today from DVDCrave to say my Transformers has shipped - so … Got an email today from DVDCrave to say my Transformers has shipped - so has Bristoldeal....

I've ordered about 6 different titles with them but only 2 of them showing as allocated so far. Oh well, i'll just sit tight and hope they arrive soon.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Gear best shipping?44
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?44
      3. Virgin Media TV56
      4. Tooth extraction99

See more discussions