What happened to Very AirPods deal?

Posted 14th Dec 2019
There was a super hot deal today for Apple AirPods for £88 that has disappeared. I had already ordered but wondered why it was pulled - is there an issue with the code etc?

Just so I can anticipate if Very is going to cancel or try and charge me the extra £50!
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Hi, I had a message saying it was a duplicate! I hadn't spotted it when I checked. The other post used a different code and then paq96 was added on the title after someone had mentioned it in the comments of that post. Bit unfair I think but at least it helped a few people with their purchase this afternoon.
10 Comments
Hi, I had a message saying it was a duplicate! I hadn't spotted it when I checked. The other post used a different code and then paq96 was added on the title after someone had mentioned it in the comments of that post. Bit unfair I think but at least it helped a few people with their purchase this afternoon.
It was using the £50 back when you spend £100 on first credit order code. As long as Apple products aren't excluded from that code of course (I don't know)
jco8314/12/2019 22:42

It was using the £50 back when you spend £100 on first credit order code. A …It was using the £50 back when you spend £100 on first credit order code. As long as Apple products aren't excluded from that code of course (I don't know)

No they are included, nothing wrong with code at all
Boxerboss14/12/2019 22:40

Hi, I had a message saying it was a duplicate! I hadn't spotted it when I …Hi, I had a message saying it was a duplicate! I hadn't spotted it when I checked. The other post used a different code and then paq96 was added on the title after someone had mentioned it in the comments of that post. Bit unfair I think but at least it helped a few people with their purchase this afternoon.

ah that's a shame - it's a super hot deal and the other post won't get peoples attention as the headline price is £135 - I wouldn't have clicked on it to read the comments!
Edited by: "bluep" 14th Dec 2019
bluep14/12/2019 22:53

ah that's a shame - it's a super hot deal and the other post won't get …ah that's a shame - it's a super hot deal and the other post won't get peoples attention as the headline price is £135 - I wouldn't have clicked on it to read the comments!

Me neither, never mind! I personally think its debatable
I’m confused can you get it for £85 still then
Yassin_15/12/2019 11:22

I’m confused can you get it for £85 still then

Yes, it’s just been kept in the comments on the original deal post and Boxerboss’s post got deleted.
Good that code is still working as someone mentioned in the Very Bike deal I posted that it wasn’t working anymore.

hotukdeals.com/dea…348
Has anyone had their AirPods dispatched yet?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions