Groups
    EXPIRED

What happens if i dont pay my t-mobile phone bill?

They are ****ing me off to the limit lol. Its only a sim only 1 month plan. Since i cancelled i dont even get 3g anymore!! :@.

8 Comments

Banned

arrears fees added then passed to debt collection agency so expect to pay an extra £150 on top of the bill.

not forgetting future credit problems due to poor activity on your record.

Why do you expect 3G still when you have cancelled?

Original Poster

csiman;7263630

arrears fees added then passed to debt collection agency so expect to pay … arrears fees added then passed to debt collection agency so expect to pay an extra £150 on top of the bill.not forgetting future credit problems due to poor activity on your record.Why do you expect 3G still when you have cancelled?

Why not lol? i have a 3g phone and funnily enough i stopped recieving a 3g connection after i cancelled.

Original Poster

Ah i never knew i could cancel it upfront £20.

Banned

MarzBarz;7263714

Why not lol? i have a 3g phone and funnily enough i stopped recieving a … Why not lol? i have a 3g phone and funnily enough i stopped recieving a 3g connection after i cancelled.

lol - I take it you mean data when you refer to 3g. Who is gonna supply the data for free with no account?

Original Poster

csiman;7263900

lol - I take it you mean data when you refer to 3g. Who is gonna supply … lol - I take it you mean data when you refer to 3g. Who is gonna supply the data for free with no account?

But ah they said its gona end on the 17th though of january. So im still paying for it.

Banned

MarzBarz;7264104

But ah they said its gona end on the 17th though of january. So im still … But ah they said its gona end on the 17th though of january. So im still paying for it.

maybe you should have made that clearer in the OP then :-D

Banned

http://bullfrogsbarandgrill.webs.com/clown.jpg

MarzBarz;7263737

Ah i never knew i could cancel it upfront £20.

What does this mean?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844453
      2. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1957
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?24
      4. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value26

See more discussions