Expired

What happens if I have received something described as new but not new and faulty?

Found 22nd Sep 2010
I have purchased something from here that was described as brand new. However, when I received it, it is clear it has been used and is not working properly. I contacted the other person and they have the same problem. However,if I leave negative feedback surely he can leave me negative feeback even though I have done nothing wrong!!???!!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
26 Comments

Original Poster

I meant to say that I contacted the other person who bought the same thing as me.Oh yes and the seller has been suspended for business like behaviour I think!!

Have you contacted the person that you bought the item from?

Original Poster

Tenacioust123

Have you contacted the person that you bought the item from?

He is suspended

Banned

Well not a lot really is there? Ask them to sort it and if no joy neg is your only option to warn others.

I have kinda the same problem,bought an item bnwot,but it has an overpowering smell of something highly scented,the seller thinks it's drawer liners,but it's no use to me when it smells of something akin to pot pourri

There's nothing left to do apart from giving neg feedback to warn others.

deb8z

I have kinda the same problem,bought an item bnwot,but it has an … I have kinda the same problem,bought an item bnwot,but it has an overpowering smell of something highly scented,the seller thinks it's drawer liners,but it's no use to me when it smells of something akin to pot pourri

Could you not just air it??

Original Poster

RosieWoo

I had a top off here that stunk of fags and I washed it and it smelt the same. People on here were saying to me WHAT HOW CAN IT STILL SMELLbut it did!!!

Original Poster

tinkerbell28Hide

Well not a lot really is there? Ask them to sort it and if no joy neg is … Well not a lot really is there? Ask them to sort it and if no joy neg is your only option to warn others.

Yeah but I dont want negative when I haven't done anything wrong!Not fair.........

how did u pay? if paypal try and get something back

Original Poster

dougle34

how did u pay? if paypal try and get something back

Oh yes didnt think of that. Thanks!! x

Banned

X)

gemmyw

Yeah but I dont want negative when I haven't done anything wrong!Not … Yeah but I dont want negative when I haven't done anything wrong!Not fair.........

Well that's why they changed fb on ebay, you should leave a ned to warn others. Did you pay by paypal goods? This covers you for a SNAD BUT only if they decide it's not a classified listing.

Although I am hidden so you won't see that

Banned

tinkerbell28

X)Well that's why they changed fb on ebay, you should leave a ned to warn … X)Well that's why they changed fb on ebay, you should leave a ned to warn others. Did you pay by paypal goods? This covers you for a SNAD BUT only if they decide it's not a classified listing.Although I am hidden so you won't see that

ignore fail.

she did the same to me earlier. she cant resist my charms.

Banned

vibeone

ignore fail.she did the same to me earlier. she cant resist my charms.

*snigger*

RosieWoo

It's been aired since i got it and it still smells,it was for my niece and she's a bit fussy like me lol

deb8z

It's been aired since i got it and it still smells,it was for my niece … It's been aired since i got it and it still smells,it was for my niece and she's a bit fussy like me lol

Ha well it could smell of something much worse! x

Original Poster

tinkerbell28Hide

*snigger*

How did you know that lol

Original Poster

RosieWoo

Ha well it could smell of something much worse! x

LOL:D

Banned

gemmyw

I NEED CODES.

Banned

gemmyw

Because it appears not only do you fail at ignoring people, HUKD's new glitch is to give the game away (_;)

Original Poster

tinkerbell28Hide

Because it appears not only do you fail at ignoring people, HUKD's new … Because it appears not only do you fail at ignoring people, HUKD's new glitch is to give the game away (_;)

Ahh I like....LOL Dont know why you're on my ignore list!!!

Banned

gemmyw

Ahh I like....LOL Dont know why you're on my ignore list!!!

Maybe she refused to give you fat club codes?

Banned

Give the member a call please. to resolve. The current status on here should have no bearing on your ability to get in touch. Likewise, consider escalating the case with PayPal if you followed the recommended advice.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

Give the member a call please. to resolve. The current status on here … Give the member a call please. to resolve. The current status on here should have no bearing on your ability to get in touch. Likewise, consider escalating the case with PayPal if you followed the recommended advice.

OK thank you. Did you receive my PM?

Banned

Yes, will be responded to in due course.

On the other matter of Feedback, it should reflect a members view of how the trade went. Whilst you retain the right to raise issues, doing it publicly in the manner you have, could help a member for a valid opinion of how they view your conduct in the sale.

Easily resolved by contacting direct.

Original Poster

aScottishBloke

Yes, will be responded to in due course.On the other matter of Feedback, … Yes, will be responded to in due course.On the other matter of Feedback, it should reflect a members view of how the trade went. Whilst you retain the right to raise issues, doing it publicly in the manner you have, could help a member for a valid opinion of how they view your conduct in the sale.Easily resolved by contacting direct.

Ahh ok fair enough. Is it possible to close the thread pls?

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769502
  2. word association Game74244922
  3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
  4. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889

See more discussions