Groups

What happens if I'm banned from xbox live?

I've got one of those 360 consoles that run the risk of getting banned (you all know what I mean).
    I don't own a gold subscription so I don't play online but I still do connect online to download game add ons, videos, demos etc.

Lets say I did get banned from xbox live one day. What would that mean?
    Does it just stop you from playing online (ie. gold subscription)?
    Would I still be able to download things from the live store? Download codec updates etc (ie. silver subscription)?
    Or does it cut all online connection?

What I want to hear is that you can still connect to the store to download things but you just can't play against others online.

I don't know anyone that has been banned before so I can't ask them nor have I been able to find the answer online.
    Cheers for any help.

11 Comments

Don't get banned, simples.

Original Poster

The only way I would guarantee not getting banned is either not connect to live at all or buy a new xbox.
    Neither of those things are going to happen. So thanks for your input but can anyone else answer my query?

You can´t connect to xbox live with that console anymore then
    (not AT ALL, no marketplace, no updates, nothing)
    You can buy a new console though and use your tag on there as only the console gets banned and not the tag

Original Poster

TanyaSpace;5669017

You can´t connect to xbox live with that console anymore then(not AT ALL, … You can´t connect to xbox live with that console anymore then(not AT ALL, no marketplace, nothing)You can buy a new console though and use your tag on there as only the console gets banned and not the tag

Poo. Let's hope I don't get banned then lol
    Cheers though. Repped.

;-) No problem.
    Make sure your backups are properly stealthed and you should be fine.
    Download abgx360 from abgx360.net and check them all with this program.
    Set it to Level 3. You´ll know what I mean once you have the prog

So long as you stick with the latest iextreme firmwares and run your games through agbx before playing you will be ok (99.5%) certainty. As fast as M$ release security fixes they get beaten.

Magic_monkey;5669029

Poo. Let's hope I don't get banned then lolCheers though. Repped.

Lets hope you do get banned actually.... And the rest of the cheap, poor and moronic people who play backup games.

coff101;5668986

Don't get banned, simples.

spritey;5669504

Lets hope you do get banned actually.... And the rest of the cheap, poor … Lets hope you do get banned actually.... And the rest of the cheap, poor and moronic people who play backup games.

[COLOR="Red"]Power posts.[/COLOR]

The JFK;5669596

power post.

The JFK;5669596

For a 17 year old dont you have nothing better to do with your time than just post the same drivel over and over again. Get a life and stop wasting ur time chatting BS on the internet.

treble99;5669640

For a 17 year old dont you have nothing better to do with your time than … For a 17 year old dont you have nothing better to do with your time than just post the same drivel over and over again. Get a life and stop wasting ur time chatting BS on the internet.

Your just as bad.
    I think he's heard it enough just learn to ignore him.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1020
      2. Legal advice?11
      3. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?33
      4. Fitting a wired doorbell advice needed22

See more discussions