Groups

what happens if I've lost my reciept from the paypoint can I prove I've paid?

lost paypoint reciept

8 Comments

If you go back to the shop and give them an approx' time you used it, they can give you a printout.
    They may need a day to sort it out, when I had to do this there wasn't anyone working that day who knew how to work a computer but they sorted it for me next day.
    Edited by: "dereklogan7" 18th Aug 2016

who wants the proof and why?

tardytortoise

My guess is it's a gas/electric or phone topup and is not worked.

Original Poster

dereklogan7

If you go back to the shop and give them an approx' time you used it, … If you go back to the shop and give them an approx' time you used it, they can give you a printout. :)They may need a day to sort it out, when I had to do this there wasn't anyone working that day who knew how to work a computer but they sorted it for me next day.

Thank you..

Original Poster

tardytortoise

Virgin media..

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD

My guess is it's a gas/electric or phone topup and is not worked.

Nearly! virgin Media.. I started paying it like this because I used to get so many wrong bills sent to me via email..

I had a heated argument with Virgin over a similar problem, remember it takes 3 working days for it to get to them. You will be hit by a surcharge if it doesn't arrive to them in time and they'll look any excuse to get extra money off you.

Original Poster

GlentoranMark

I had a heated argument with Virgin over a similar problem, remember it … I had a heated argument with Virgin over a similar problem, remember it takes 3 working days for it to get to them. You will be hit by a surcharge if it doesn't arrive to them in time and they'll look any excuse to get extra money off you.

They reckon its 2 payments .. July and August..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iphone 6 to which handset?22
      2. Does the app aznog still work?25
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?614
      4. Which Kodi Add-ons?1920

See more discussions