What happens if you cancel Amazon prime and only one part of an order has shipped

Found 16th Jul
As title.

If I have ordered two items and got free shipping and one is delayed for say a month. What will happen if I cancel my prime subs before the second item from the delivery ships.

Will they add shipping costs or honour the fact I was a prime member when ordering?
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Just wait until it’s shipped.
cmdr_elito10 m ago

Just wait until it’s shipped.

To cancel?

Or to see what happens?

Because I am definatly canceling there is no question on that.
bowerman8 m ago

To cancel?Or to see what happens?Because I am definatly canceling there is …To cancel?Or to see what happens?Because I am definatly canceling there is no question on that.

Till it’s shipped, amazon only charge on despatch so can easily apply a delivery charge if your outside the prime trial period.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 16th Jul
Anyone any idea about my original question?

If I have ordered two items and got free shipping and one is delayed for say a month. What will happen if I cancel my prime subs before the second item from the delivery ships.

Will they add shipping costs or honour the fact I was a prime member when ordering?
bowerman27 m ago

Anyone any idea about my original question?

You will receive email confirmation of your Prime subscription cancellation. HTH.
That's fine I would expect a cancellation email.

What am wondering is will they add shipping cost onto the second part of the order as it has not shipped yet?

To be clear I am a prime member and have ordered and received one item from a two item order.

The other item was not in stock so is expected in August after which time I will have cancelled my prime membership.
Why not web chat to ask them ? You get a transcript of your chat so if they say prime free delivery will be honoured you will have proof if anything goes wrong.
deleted396333
I would expect you would get the benefits you should have got when you placed the order.
You wont be charged for another delivery if you cancel your prime subscription, look at it this way you wouldn't expect to pay more if the price of your item went up in the meantime would you.
No but I did order with Prime benefits.

Which will be gone.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants