What happens when Disney+ fully begins?

Posted 25th Mar
Does anyone know if all the films / cartoons / tv that is on Disney+ will stop on other tv.
So will Sky movies not have any more Avengers / Star Wars / Pixar Etc...

What about council TV?
From the opposite perspective, If not, What motivation would anyone have to pay for it then?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

6 Comments
Disney+ has already begun. I'd assume that Disney will begin reclaiming some more of its movies and shows when whatever individual deals that are in place with various other streaming platforms end. So going forward you probably aren't going to see Sky/Now TV have a full slate of Star Wars movies for example like they have had at various points in the past.

By the way what do you mean by "council tv"?
Haircut_10025/03/2020 23:33

By the way what do you mean by "council tv"?

LOL... Freeview.
Yeah, most of the Freeview channels have to buy movies in packs from whoever owns the rights and part of the contract is they have to run the rubbish for so many re runs just to have the rights to a new film for a year or so.
I think this segregated pay per view will just go boom in a couple of years.
Jenny_Star1525/03/2020 23:47

LOL... Freeview.Yeah, most of the Freeview channels have to buy movies in …LOL... Freeview.Yeah, most of the Freeview channels have to buy movies in packs from whoever owns the rights and part of the contract is they have to run the rubbish for so many re runs just to have the rights to a new film for a year or so.I think this segregated pay per view will just go boom in a couple of years.

Different definition obviously - most places I've heard of have described a full sky package as cooncil telly.
Jenny_Star1525/03/2020 23:47

LOL... Freeview.Yeah, most of the Freeview channels have to buy movies in …LOL... Freeview.Yeah, most of the Freeview channels have to buy movies in packs from whoever owns the rights and part of the contract is they have to run the rubbish for so many re runs just to have the rights to a new film for a year or so.I think this segregated pay per view will just go boom in a couple of years.

Council TV...have you heard of Council juice?
Council telly never heard it called that what's Freesat called ? But I think the answer will be they Disney will eventually take back all their creations bet they are cursing now having signed all those deals with Sky and the others .
Edited by: "furbars" 26th Mar
Council tv thats a new one, I'd heard of council pop.
Its still not free, have to pay tv license for same rubbish over and over
Edited by: "Mark_Hickman" 26th Mar
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants