what happens when you mix donna with wkd, too many double vodkas, tequila, aftershock and wine?

Found 25th May 2009
she goes to sleep on a toilet floor, waking up occasionally to be sick!

god i was so ill

i somehow managed to put the washer on when i got in but missed out putting the powder in lol

73 Comments

Pics?

Banned

how's your head this morning?

what happens when you mix donna with wkd, too many double vodkas, … what happens when you mix donna with wkd, too many double vodkas, tequila, aftershock and wine

future stomach ulcer?

Original Poster

darklegacy;5311780

how's your head this morning?

my heads not too bad, just spinning. its my tummy thats the problem. just managed some pizza so hopefully it will start feeling better

Original Poster

kungfu;5311786

future stomach ulcer?

quite possibly. i havent drunk for a while and i made up for it lastnight

Nevermind, one day you'll grow up and stop doing stuff like that to your body. :lol:

Original Poster

moob;5311812

Nevermind, one day you'll grow up and stop doing stuff like that to your … Nevermind, one day you'll grow up and stop doing stuff like that to your body. :lol:

i dont do it often, and ive only ever been sick off alcohol 4 times now which i think is good for a 23 year old

Banned

donnaraine;5311790

my heads not too bad, just spinning. its my tummy thats the problem. just … my heads not too bad, just spinning. its my tummy thats the problem. just managed some pizza so hopefully it will start feeling better

oh pizza with morning after tummy that could be interesting lol

donnaraine;5311833

i dont do it often, and ive only ever been sick off alcohol 4 times now … i dont do it often, and ive only ever been sick off alcohol 4 times now which i think is good for a 23 year old

Hey, we've all done it. It's just that now I'm older I can't resist the temptation to look down on those that do it. It must be something that happens when you approach 40. :lol:

If it's just your tummy you're worried about - I must have your headache

Original Poster

darklegacy;5311842

oh pizza with morning after tummy that could be interesting lol

what do you suggest i eat then? i dont feel like eating anything tbh. before that slice of pizza i hadnt eaten since dinnertime yesterday so thought food might help

Original Poster

moob;5311864

Hey, we've all done it. It's just that now I'm older I can't resist the … Hey, we've all done it. It's just that now I'm older I can't resist the temptation to look down on those that do it. It must be something that happens when you approach 40. :lol:

i look down on them too lol. im normally so good at staying in my limits

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5311876

If it's just your tummy you're worried about - I must have your headache … If it's just your tummy you're worried about - I must have your headache

i dont know which id rather have lol

hope your head is better soon

Donna, what you need is a couple of rolls and sausage, and a can of Irn Bru - if you can get it.

Hope it wasn't the pub toilet floor you slept on !!!!!!!!! LOL

Original Poster

moob;5311892

Donna, what you need is a couple of rolls and sausage, and a can of Irn … Donna, what you need is a couple of rolls and sausage, and a can of Irn Bru - if you can get it.

you mean a sausage sarnie? i can get one of those but not the irn bru

Sub the Irn Bru for a Lucozade Sport then!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jeany123;5311895

Hope it wasn't the pub toilet floor you slept on !!!!!!!!! LOL

it was lol

i was bundled into a taxi when it closed with my mate (she was ok). the pub manager gave me a bottle of water thinking it would help but it all came back up in the taxi :oops:

donnaraine;5311890

i dont know which id rather have lolhope your head is better soon

I think perhaps I asked too many people on your thread last night to have a drink for me - I got the headache haha:thumbsup:

Original Poster

moob;5311905

Sub the Irn Bru for a Lucozade Sport then!:thumbsup:

none of that either!

donnaraine;5311908

it was loli was bundled into a taxi when it closed with my mate (she was … it was loli was bundled into a taxi when it closed with my mate (she was ok). the pub manager gave me a bottle of water thinking it would help but it all came back up in the taxi :oops:

Did you have to pay more? Eeeek not nice. I can't remember the last time I was out drinking!

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5311910

I think perhaps I asked too many people on your thread last night to have … I think perhaps I asked too many people on your thread last night to have a drink for me - I got the headache haha:thumbsup:

i read that this morning!

whereabouts in co durham are you?

Take a Resolve it might help

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5311915

Did you have to pay more? Eeeek not nice. I can't remember the last time … Did you have to pay more? Eeeek not nice. I can't remember the last time I was out drinking!

no cos i only managed to get it all down my top! missed the seats lol

donnaraine;5311920

i read that this morning!whereabouts in co durham are you?

I live in Stanley :thumbsup:

donnaraine;5311933

Ooooo Donna, classy :-D

donnaraine;5311933

is that why you put the washer on?

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5311942

I live in Stanley :thumbsup:Ooooo Donna, classy :-D

ooh stanleys nice!

im a classy bird what can i say! :-D (not really lol)

Original Poster

jeany123;5311951

is that why you put the washer on?

yup! mam wasnt happy cos there was a mixture of lights darks and colours lol, with no powder and all crumpled up cos i hadnt got them out when it finished lol

donnaraine;5311961

ooh stanleys nice!im a classy bird what can i say! :-D (not really lol)

Bless you, maybe some more sleep would help??

donnaraine;5311974

yup! mam wasnt happy cos there was a mixture of lights darks and colours … yup! mam wasnt happy cos there was a mixture of lights darks and colours lol, with no powder and all crumpled up cos i hadnt got them out when it finished lol

Classy & Domesticated!

Haha - can you remember anything from the night? Just wondering if the hangover was worth the night lol

Banned

get some toast in ya, and always used to drink fizzy, although naff all works now, i just have to suffer, thankfully it dont happen to often

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;5312001

Classy & Domesticated! :DHaha - can you remember anything from the night? … Classy & Domesticated! :DHaha - can you remember anything from the night? Just wondering if the hangover was worth the night lol

yeah i can remember, apart from that it was an ok night, but not worth all the sick lol

Original Poster

sassie;5312015

get some toast in ya, and always used to drink fizzy, although naff all … get some toast in ya, and always used to drink fizzy, although naff all works now, i just have to suffer, thankfully it dont happen to often

i dont think anythings going to work for me. got my theory test tomorrow so hope to god im fine for it or i wont be able to concentrate

donnaraine;5312030

yeah i can remember, apart from that it was an ok night, but not worth … yeah i can remember, apart from that it was an ok night, but not worth all the sick lol

My night was eventful too - I was asleep before 10pm :oops:

Banned

:roll:

hows the head should have skipped all the week drink and just went for the Jagamaister ;-)

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5312305

:roll:hows the head should have skipped all the week drink and just went … :roll:hows the head should have skipped all the week drink and just went for the Jagamaister ;-)

i would have ended up in hospital! i seriously thought i would have ended up there lastnight, i was laid on the floor saying 'i dont want the ambulance or the hospital' lol

Banned

donnaraine;5312339

i would have ended up in hospital! i seriously thought i would have ended … i would have ended up in hospital! i seriously thought i would have ended up there lastnight, i was laid on the floor saying 'i dont want the ambulance or the hospital' lol

thts a bad state to get urself in

Donna, sounds like you had a very interesting night :lol:

Original Poster

PabloInTheSky;5312446

thts a bad state to get urself in

very bad. but im pleased to say its not a regular occurance

Original Poster

BlondeBella;5312463

Donna, sounds like you had a very interesting night :lol:

i wish i had stayed in
Post a comment
@