What happens when you take a work call from home

Found 10th Mar
If you work from home you probably have had a moment like this when one of the kids comes into the room, but not ended it up going around the world. The poor wife

Your text here

25 Comments

Everybody sharing and liking this video on Fb and I'm finding myself baffled, call me stupid but I find it really sad how he dealt with the situation pushing the little girl out of the way.

MissyTrouble

Everybody sharing and liking this video on Fb and I'm finding myself … Everybody sharing and liking this video on Fb and I'm finding myself baffled, call me stupid but I find it really sad how he dealt with the situation pushing the little girl out of the way.

He was clearly unsure how to handle it live on TV, I doubt many of us would do better..

Might of been better to embrace it. but it was very funny.

Normal when you work at home, been in long teleconference calls and then took phone to toilet, then flushed the toilet.

Edited by: "splender" 10th Mar

His could've been a bit more considerate towards her. The poor thing stood there feeling unwanted and unloved. There was another video doing the rounds of an Aussie Cricketer who ignored his daughter to pose with fans and she threw her tic-tac in anger (Youtube link)

MissyTrouble

Everybody sharing and liking this video on Fb and I'm finding myself … Everybody sharing and liking this video on Fb and I'm finding myself baffled, call me stupid but I find it really sad how he dealt with the situation pushing the little girl out of the way.

​Really? He just didn't know what to do in a live situation.

Am assuming the nanny probably got the sack though....despite her brave gymnastics!!

Gollywood

​Really? He just didn't know what to do in a live situation.Am assuming t … ​Really? He just didn't know what to do in a live situation.Am assuming the nanny probably got the sack though....despite her brave gymnastics!!

Not nanny, its his wife Jung-a.

tempt

Haha as she struggled to get the baby walker out

tempt

​Sneaky Daily Mail link slipped in there. Hope I aborted in time!!

Banned

Wife or Thai Nanny?

YouDontWantToKnow

Wife or Thai Nanny?

​I assumed it was a nanny or child minder etc based on viewing the video earlier

YouDontWantToKnow

Wife or Thai Nanny?

Probably both

tempt

His could've been a bit more considerate towards her. The poor thing … His could've been a bit more considerate towards her. The poor thing stood there feeling unwanted and unloved. There was another video doing the rounds of an Aussie Cricketer who ignored his daughter to pose with fans and she threw her tic-tac in anger (Youtube link)

Get a grip man.

Kammykay

Haha as she struggled to get the baby walker out

If you look the walker was caught on the girl she was dragging out by the arm... that's why she was screaming when door was shut

Like the way she came back on the floor and closed the door X).
Both looked like idiots the way they dealt with it.
Edited by: "waterloo" 10th Mar

it was funny you can see him thinking that nanny is so sacked

Banned

miles136

it was funny you can see him thinking that nanny is so sacked

thai wife

YouDontWantToKnow

thai wife

!!!!!!

he looks too young, I see loads now, old men with young Thai women

YouDontWantToKnow

Wife or Thai Nanny?

Mail order?

Banned

Error440

Mail order?

Who knows?

(probably)

Should have embraced her and put her on his lap whilst doing the interview. Can only imagine him losing it after live feed was over.

Professor Kelly moved to Korea in 2008 to teach political science at Pusan National University, after completing his PhD at Ohio State University.

And soon after making the move, he met his now-wife of six years, Jung-a Kim, a yoga teacher.

In an attempt to salvage the interview, Jung-a grabs the two youngsters and drags them out of the room, but one of them could be heard wailing in the background and baby James' walker wouldn't fit back through the door.

The lady in the video is not the nanny. It's his wife and she is neither mail order nor thai. They met after he emigrated to korea and he married locally. The racial stereotyping in this thread is disgusting.

That baby rolling in like a boss with the walker was priceless. The mother rushing in and the walker getting stuck on the door lmao.
Edited by: "hass123" 11th Mar

miles136

!!!!!!he looks too young, I see loads now, old men with young Thai women

Thats my 20 year plan not told the mrs yet.. but she can have a Thai Husband or what ever women what?

Robert Kelly is a CIA agent.

tempt

His could've been a bit more considerate towards her. The poor thing … His could've been a bit more considerate towards her. The poor thing stood there feeling unwanted and unloved. There was another video doing the rounds of an Aussie Cricketer who ignored his daughter to pose with fans and she threw her tic-tac in anger (Youtube link)

What an idiot letting a little girl wander about on her own whilst he is engrossed with himself.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lower car insurance98
    2. Add one, leave one game54315412
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1941377
    4. Any PS4 News Here29313885

See more discussions