Groups

What Happens When Your Suspended?

Can you not log onto HUKD full stop?
    Can you log on but not look at threads?
    Can you look at threads but not post anything on them?
    JUST WONDERING!

27 Comments

I could log in and see threads, but couldnt post or look at subscribed threads.

Banned

Why? Have you something planned!!!! :thinking:

You can log on, you can see the posts and threads, you can view and read PMs.

You are unable to post anything - including PMs.

Original Poster

guv;2613026

Why? Have you something planned!!!! :thinking:You can log on, you can … Why? Have you something planned!!!! :thinking:You can log on, you can see the posts and threads, you can view and read PMs.You are unable to post anything - including PMs.

No.... I was just wondering.
    I thought you wouldn't be allowed on full stop.

Banned

frollickingfrill;2613032

No.... I was just wondering. I thought you wouldn't be allowed on full … No.... I was just wondering. I thought you wouldn't be allowed on full stop.

You would always be allowed on - if you didnt log in. You always see the threads whether you are a member or not. The only exception to this would be if your IP address was banned, which I would imagine is only used for spam merchants.

guv;2613026

Why? Have you something planned!!!! :thinking:You can log on, you can … Why? Have you something planned!!!! :thinking:You can log on, you can see the posts and threads, you can view and read PMs.You are unable to post anything - including PMs.

what he said

Banned

ctuk;2613020

I could log in and see threads, but couldnt post or look at subscribed … I could log in and see threads, but couldnt post or look at subscribed threads.

Me too, i'm an expert at being suspended :giggle:

Banned

you can read pm's when suspended? so whats all the panic when someone gets suspended when they have sold something, i assumed pms couldnt be sent or recieved whilst suspended? so all members need to do is send a pm with their email address in - lol (obviously something that should have been done before the suspension along with the address and phone number)

You go to Pergatory immediately the suspension is placed. There you must chat with representatives from both Heaven and Hell. Together you will decide which of these places you will attend when the real ban happens. Hope this helps :thumbsup:

you get to see the outside world

Banned

sassie;2613613

you can read pm's when suspended? so whats all the panic when someone … you can read pm's when suspended? so whats all the panic when someone gets suspended when they have sold something, i assumed pms couldnt be sent or recieved whilst suspended?

You cant receive or send PMs. But you can read them if already received. And if you havent received or sent email addresses or phone numbers, there's not a lot you can do about it.

Banned

guv;2614392

You cant receive or send PMs. But you can read them if already received. … You cant receive or send PMs. But you can read them if already received. And if you havent received or sent email addresses or phone numbers, there's not a lot you can do about it.

oh right, sorry though you meant you could receive them:oops:

It's exactly the same as when your not logged in

Banned

RedIron;2614562

It's exactly the same as when your not logged in

Can you see your PMs when you are not logged in?:whistling:

Banned

csamual;2613909

you get to see the outside world

You sure do :-D

DLM;2616842

You sure do :-D

But the sunlight... it hurts my eyes!!! :w00t:

The mods knock your door down and tie you up and suspend you from your ceiling with gaffa tape

http://www.ducttapeguys.com/walltapings/images/dttammy1.jpg

Original Poster

is it just the same if you get banned? You just never come back on again?

Original Poster

jellybaby22;2619096

how kind of DLM...she got herself suspended so she can research the … how kind of DLM...she got herself suspended so she can research the answer for you......:thumbsup:

Isn't that nice. Suspension number 26? 27? I Lost count!:thinking:

You feel like ur having an out of body experience.................u see stuff going on, but cant do anything about anything!!
    Only been gone 24 hrs, but by golly its nice to be back with u lot

... the only twist is.................... in this game, points don't make prizes;-):p

When you don't post much anyway, suspension is like any other day. Apart from when certain people *cough*dcx_badass*cough* claim to be your boyfriend and you can't deny it!

hey Angel.........welcome back x

angelfairee;2623228

When you don't post much anyway, suspension is like any other day. Apart … When you don't post much anyway, suspension is like any other day. Apart from when certain people *cough*dcx_badass*cough* claim to be your boyfriend and you can't deny it!

Must have missed that :oops: Welcome back

Oh, and welcome back YS and, by default, I'm assuming GDG as well - missed you getting suspended by about 5 mins; was gutted for the pair of you :roll:

yellowsticker;2623248

hey Angel.........welcome back x

Welcome back to you too!

Banned

angelfairee;2623228

When you don't post much anyway, suspension is like any other day. Apart … When you don't post much anyway, suspension is like any other day. Apart from when certain people *cough*dcx_badass*cough* claim to be your boyfriend and you can't deny it!

I thought he was? Its what he was telling me anyway! I blushed!!!

guv;2623288

I thought he was? Its what he was telling me anyway! I blushed!!!

Daddy! You weren't supposed to know!

God, family are so embarassing!

Banned

Thats what I tell yer mother!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1828
      3. word association Game74044546
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller88

See more discussions