Groups

What has been your favourite BGT audition so far?

favourite so far?

10 Comments

the kids on saturday(forgotten the group name) who looked like classical musicians and then the singer did the black eyed peas/lady gaga etc-thought that was fun.

Original Poster

barky;8461187

the kids on saturday(forgotten the group name) who looked like classical … the kids on saturday(forgotten the group name) who looked like classical musicians and then the singer did the black eyed peas/lady gaga etc-thought that was fun.

yeah that was funny. Arrangement i think they were called.

i cant believe people actually watch this!

Especially after how glorious the weather was last weekend !!

[SIZE="6"]the dog that did ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

ooh and also the kids that did gymnastics on saturday

I agree,those gymnasts were fab,i didn't expect them to be that good.

the dog that played the guitar

missp27;8461233

[SIZE="6"]the dog that did … [SIZE="6"]the dog that did ballet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]ooh and also the kids that did gymnastics on saturday

oh yep-the gymnasts were amazing-not sure how many of them are an "act" as such,that you would pay money to go and see an entire show,the dancing dog was class too,but the act that cowell must be hoping will win must be that guy who sang "maria"-paul potts mark 2?

I mean,diversity were cool,but I couldnt go and watch a 2 hour show of them doing that stuff,and they arent gonna sell any records. Im just waiting for a dancing dalmation!

birdyboyuk;8461255

]The Arrangement]Steve The Regurgutator was good! :w00t:

steve the regurgatator-lol! I just cant think when or where,but I have seen that coin act before done by someone else(david blaine maybe?)

signature...
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One S or Xbox One X44
      2. Boxes for moving house?77
      3. Need help with home Internet dropping out please56
      4. Best Wi-Fi extender33

See more discussions