What has happened in the sub- section (Electronics especially)

Posted 15th Nov
So, keeping an eye on the phone’s section as getting my lad a new one for Christmas- gone to check tonight - gone to electronics section to then go to phones subsection- and it has disappeared- just replaced with brands which is as much use as a chocolate fire guard!!!
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Which brand of chocolate?
discobob15/11/2019 21:08

Cadburys

Now just "Cadbury", by the way.

A lot has changed since you were last in the Electronics section
fanpages15/11/2019 21:05

Which brand of chocolate?

Seeing as it’s a chocolate fire guard then surely it has to be Fry's.
fanpages15/11/2019 21:09

Now just "Cadbury", by the way.A lot has changed since you were last in …Now just "Cadbury", by the way.A lot has changed since you were last in the Electronics section

Bloody Americanisation!!!!!

and that’s what I’m moaning about - the change!
site thinks they are improving stuff but naturally thought processes aren't their strong point
change for changes sake and usually for the worse
cant even sort by 'discussed' now within any deal section - now its been replaced by a link to the discussions section which is irrelevant to sorting and reachable by other means anyway
brilly16/11/2019 10:14

...cant even sort by 'discussed' now within any deal section - now its …...cant even sort by 'discussed' now within any deal section - now its been replaced by a link to the discussions section which is irrelevant to sorting and reachable by other means anyway

This link is behind the click of "Discussed"...

[ hotukdeals.com/dea…sed ]

39002561-khlx5.jpg

That seems to sort threads by most recent to least recent comment posted.
fanpages16/11/2019 11:33

This link is behind the click of "Discussed"...[ …This link is behind the click of "Discussed"...[ https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals-discussed ][Image] That seems to sort threads by most recent to least recent comment posted.

yeah i mean within any particular subsection though
but then thats another inconsistency - leaving it in general 'deals'
brilly16/11/2019 12:00

yeah i mean within any particular subsection thoughbut then thats another …yeah i mean within any particular subsection thoughbut then thats another inconsistency - leaving it in general 'deals'

Ah... gotcha. Sorry. I don't bother with the sub-sections, I just read the entire "Deals" Forum summary.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants