What has happened to amazon customer services?

Posted 18th Oct
Every advisor I’ve spoken to recently has been useless.

This morning I called asking why my top up gift balance hadn’t processed, to be told the steps of how to top up. I know how to do that! Just didn’t understand my issue and I eventually gave up. I can’t be the only one having these issues??? Can I??
Community Updates
Ask
17 Comments
Cheaper workforce. Pay peanuts get ....
Yeah, if your problem isn't one they have a pre-programmed response for you may as well give up
If at first you don’t succeed...
Try using the Live Chat instead.
First time chatting to them today cause I foolishly had redeemed £80 in gift vouchers and hadn't activated the £6 top up promotion, 14 minutes later and they had added £6 promotional credit to my account even though it was my fault, just depends who you get guy sounded americian.
Same experience for me too, Amazon CS are terrible if it’s not a standard return/refund type situation. Keep trying until you get somebody who knows what they’re doing
since they moved to the new chat process its gone really downhill, to the point where I asked them if they were the same company from before the changes, supposed to be. If you have issues try jeff@amazon.com usually you get a reply from the top customer service team in 24 to 48 hours. Mind you not as bad as microsoft sons account got hacked and they couldnt do a thing, asked if they could escalate and they asked what was!
Edited by: "eslick" 18th Oct
eslick18/10/2019 14:43

since they moved to the new chat process its gone really downhill, to the …since they moved to the new chat process its gone really downhill, to the point where I asked them if they were the same company from before the changes, supposed to be. If you have issues try jeff@amazon.com usually you get a reply from the top customer service team in 24 to 48 hours. Mind you not as bad as microsoft sons account got hacked and they couldnt do a thing, asked if they could escalate and they asked what was!

Thank you.
Never have an issue, always use live chat and be polite to the cs person and everything always ends up sorted for me.
ashmac18/10/2019 14:51

Comment deleted

If it was a cordless drill that had a battery then they should be putting a battery postage sticker on the box... Either I’m missing something here, or you are saying you got them to give you £26 for applying a sticker on a box (correctly)?...
JohnnyRoller18/10/2019 17:03

If it was a cordless drill that had a battery then they should be putting …If it was a cordless drill that had a battery then they should be putting a battery postage sticker on the box... Either I’m missing something here, or you are saying you got them to give you £26 for applying a sticker on a box (correctly)?...

Yes this is correct but.....

The sent me a drill and when I opened it they stuck a large plastic sticker on the product box which made a rite mess

Took it all the way and refused £5 and the give me £26 back
Edited by: "ashmac" 18th Oct
ashmac18/10/2019 17:26

Yes this is correct but.....The sent me a drill and when I opened it they …Yes this is correct but.....The sent me a drill and when I opened it they stuck a large plastic sticker on the product box which made a rite mess Took it all the way and refused £5 and the give me £26 back

The same product box that goes straight in the recycling bin, yeah?
Yeah they’re not as good as they used to be
The Amazon driver keeps leaving my stuff outside behind my bin , but sometimes there is nothing there when I get home , Amazons been told loads of times not to do this , so now I've got to sign a letter to say I've not got the parcel .

I said I did not sign for the parcel , so give me a refund or anther item , but they won't until I do the letter and email it back again .

There is no proof I got the parcel .
JohnnyRoller18/10/2019 17:31

The same product box that goes straight in the recycling bin, yeah?

Well you but it’s not the point it looked a mess
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants