What has your old Woolworths store now become?

I just thought it might be interesting to know what your local woolies has now become.

Our local will become a Wilkinsons while another one not so far away has become a 99p store.

148 Comments

The one I used to work in is still nothing while one near me is a waremart

Wilkinsons opened yesterday!

B&M bargains in our old woolworths,

What was Woolies in Chester is currently being transformed into Primark and they seem to be taking ages to do it!

A doss house for the homeless:x

Tesco Express

Quality Save moved in there as it's a bigger store and now the old QS is a pound shop.

The last time I checked, the two nearest me (Stirling & Falkirk) were both lying empty...

tkmaxx -

An empty store...............

the two stores near my house are empty. Have windows covered by paper, with no signs of them re-opening as other stores any time soon.

We had a big W which is now Matalan

deb8z;6390696

Quality Save.

Where ???????

paradise for the homeless :lazy:

I big empty eyesore in the middle of the City Centre. :-D

Admin

Tesco Express here

H&M clothing (are they any good?)

Was hoping for it to be a home bargains store as the nearest is about 8 miles

nothing in Hull

queenlush;6390714

Where ???????

In Swinton

Where is that Matalan you mentioned,near the Fort ??

Ours is Heron

charity shop. lighthouse i think

one in leeds crossgates has been split and part is now a cash generators and rumor is the other half going to be an iceland

In Lichfield its still empty although a cut price electrical company did trade from there for 2 months but as we are awaiting the building of a new shopping centre I think that including the economic suituation and new shops being built no one wants it! We have quite a few shops closed and the City centre is looking bad.:x

Poundland!!!!

Iceland for us.

Banned

ours is still empty and borded up x

Are Home and Bargain moved to the old woolworths store, Because it was bigger, and Heron opened in old Home and Bargain

TK Maxx

mikebike;6390770

In Lichfield its still empty although a cut price electrical company did … In Lichfield its still empty although a cut price electrical company did trade from there for 2 months but as we are awaiting the building of a new shopping centre I think that including the economic suituation and new shops being built no one wants it! We have quite a few shops closed and the City centre is looking bad.:x

The one in Lichfield is now a B&M... it opened about a fortnight ago

One in the town centre is empty, another one nearby is now a frozen food place (Not farmfoods tho, dont know what its called)

i think the one in margate is still empty although i haven't been there for quite a long time :whistling: & the one in broadstairs is now icelands

Our local one is apparently becoming a Wilko's as well. Stevenage store. Anyone from Stevenage who can confirm this?

New look............. MEH!!!!!!!!!!

still nothing in it....

99p store:roll: :x

Home bargains shop now,

flp14344;6391005

Home bargains shop now,

+1

Home & Bargains and the pound stores are taking over lol

there are 4 that are not too far from me 2 are home bargains, 1 b&m and the other which i'd say was prime spot on the sea front in blackpool is empty.

starsparkle2311;6391041

Soon to be a M&Co. store, which is good I guess, considering the only … Soon to be a M&Co. store, which is good I guess, considering the only other clothes shop here is Dorothy Perkins:roll:

That's the only cloths shop we got here too....DP and M&Co:roll:

Oooh the excitement lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764034
    2. PS4 Beta Software Version 534
    3. Pink Balls11
    4. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?963003

See more discussions