Groups

What have I done???

I put a post on here earlier about refurbed I pods that are on Bargain crazy for 64.99. A mod has sent me a message saying it was a "dupe post."
    I have checked the site and it isnt, so why have they removed it???? I am a little cross and very confused.

15 Comments

What gen ipod?

It is a dupe, I saw that deal afew days ago

Original Poster

Look at the site.... bargain crazy

Nevermind hot deal! but out of stock :-(

Original Poster

greg_68;6612166

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/504438/save-52-on-refurbished-12-months-guyou probably have your settings set to exclude expired

Oh I didnt see that and yes you are prob right. I am sorry if I have done something wrong I thought I was doing the right thing. The mod was quite sharp in the message. Now I will just lurk instead as it has put me right off posting.

mod sent a message to say why a listing was removed??? Is this new??

Post away, everyone posts dupes. they go on and off that quick you'd have to be on here 24 hours a day to keep up.

Don't worry about it, you have done nothing that everyone else hasn't.

duplicate deals just usually disappear?

Original Poster

greg_68;6612196

Post away, everyone posts dupes. they go on and off that quick you'd have … Post away, everyone posts dupes. they go on and off that quick you'd have to be on here 24 hours a day to keep up.Don't worry about it, you have done nothing that everyone else hasn't.

Thanks, I thought I was in trouble or something! Never quite sure if to get involved in a post or a thread!

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6612214

duplicate deals just usually disappear?

She was quite a scary lady! I am not used to the phrases used on this site and the term "dupe" made it sound like I was trying to mis-inform people!!!!

Admin

Sorry if you were put off by the message you received Duplicate postings happen frequently, please don't take the tone the moderator used the wrong way, she was simply informing you that your post had been deleted. Without members posting deals, this site would come to a stand still so hopefully you'll give it another shot

I am always doing duplicates even when I think I've checked if it is already posted. I don't think it really matters as anyone who has already seen the original can ignore it and anyone who didn't see the original may benefit from it. Please don't be put off.

Original Poster

juliet_bravo;6612308

Sorry if you were put off by the message you received Duplicate … Sorry if you were put off by the message you received Duplicate postings happen frequently, please don't take the tone the moderator used the wrong way, she was simply informing you that your post had been deleted. Without members posting deals, this site would come to a stand still so hopefully you'll give it another shot

Thanks for explaining!!!! Was a bit confused. All is clear now!

Original Poster

melcarroll;6612324

I am always doing duplicates even when I think I've checked if it is … I am always doing duplicates even when I think I've checked if it is already posted. I don't think it really matters as anyone who has already seen the original can ignore it and anyone who didn't see the original may benefit from it. Please don't be put off.

I wont, many thanks !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …119276
      2. Your dream gaming set up?610
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions